Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I'M A BELIEVER
    • Jun 2004

I think maybe Parcells had George in mind all along....I myself was not thinking Cowboys, but I guess it makes sense....they have a two headed monster now.....Dallas looking more and more like a serious contender...
    Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
    =========================
    I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

with Parcells, it was only a matter of time.

Nothing worse than a RB with something to prove and a coach that knows how to utilize that thirst.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
        with Parcells, it was only a matter of time.

Nothing worse than a RB with something to prove and a coach that knows how to utilize that thirst.
        you hit the nail on the head,Pride.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X