PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News from Miami!!!!

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 12:07 AM
WOW guys did you just hear that Ricky Williams is throwing in the towel. It was a report that was just posted from ESPN at 1:05 am SUN morning. They said he has been debating retiring for many weeks now, and he said that he wants to tarvel the world....27 yrs old....... I couldn't belive it when I heard it.....I have been saying all along that there is so much drama going on in Miami they will be lucky to be even near .500 this year.......

Later GUYS

indianabillsfan
07-25-2004, 12:12 AM
I went from stunned to ecstatic. He probably did not want to go through another season with Miami getting off to a fast start and being declared a Super Bowl Contender after four games only to choke down the stretch and miss the playoffs. That must get old after awhile.

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 12:12 AM
:rofl:

Finheaven is exploding!!!

ScottLawrence
07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
ITS BEING REPORTED ALL OVER NOW.... OMG.

What an A**.

LtBillsFan66
07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:14 AM
ITS TRUE IM SEEING IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Greatest day ever!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:15 AM
wow

is this great or what.

they will have NOTHING.......... NOTHING

he is a total flake job!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:16 AM
they say he not even in the country

he told Wanny on Friday

bdogg
07-25-2004, 12:18 AM
This is great, but he is a great young back. Why in the hell is he doing this, he must not have liked the direction they were going!Oh well!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:18 AM
i wish i had champaign

god this is perfect

no RBs out there

and they have two crap qbs

im actually sexually arroused right now.....is that wrong? :)

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by bdogg
This is great, but he is a great young back. Why in the hell is he doing this, he must not have liked the direction they were going!Oh well!

they said because he is an artist and football was never his style...he wants to travel the world and smoke weed and what not :)

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 12:21 AM
Its not wrong at all I just woke my wife up and she thought something was seriously wrong.......Im excited, I wish I could see a PHINS FANS face right now........................Poor Dolphins fans!!!!!!!!

ScottLawrence
07-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Don't you guys feel bad?... LOL.

I do but, at the same time im loving it.

LtBillsFan66
07-25-2004, 12:23 AM
I can't get on finheaven.com. :rofl:

SABURZFAN
07-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Finheaven is exploding!!!

i bet you need a rowboat to get in there.all of those tears are flooding the place.

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 12:24 AM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/columnists/dan_le_batard/9237156.htm?1c

Just got off fin heaven

SABURZFAN
07-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I can't get on finheaven.com. :rofl:

me neither.we'd be all over them if they didn't ban us.

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:27 AM
why would you feel bad? you trade for headcases and you are gambling. too bad. glad i bought those 22 tickets to the Oct 17 game. :)

while im knocking on wood im saying they will win 4 maybe 5 games this year.

:)

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:31 AM
this is soooooo great. now if tom brady would only retire tonight i could say this is the greatest night in the history of mankind ...lol

LtBillsFan66
07-25-2004, 12:31 AM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/columnists/dan_le_batard/9237156.htm

username: billsfanone
password: billsfanone

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 12:32 AM
Glad Im going to the Miami game on DEC 5th, THANK god its with 100 + Bills fans in the same section..................

LETS GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 12:32 AM
It's July 25th-

Christmas in July!

First Mariano Rivera Blows a save in Boston- - that was just a stocking stuffer-

Sweeeetttt!!!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by tampabay25690
Glad Im going to the Miami game on DEC 5th, THANK god its with 100 + Bills fans in the same section..................

LETS GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u even realize it....that should be 2 gauranteed wins for us this year in what would have been a bruising war.

LtBillsFan66
07-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Man. I'm having major dejavu for some reason... Weird.

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:35 AM
Let me be the first to ask..................you guys dont think TD would trade Willis or Henry to the Phins do you???? I hope i am just crazy but we are seriosuly like their only hope......i bet they will ask him at least...............please god NO!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:35 AM
Man. I'm having major dejavu for some reason... Weird.

why?

LtBillsFan66
07-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
why?

:idunno:

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Someone over in Finheaven just asked what it does to their salary cap....ROFLMAO

i think its a bigger problem than that!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:37 AM
why the dejavu BF1?

LtBillsFan66
07-25-2004, 12:39 AM
why the dejavu BF1?

Didn't you ask me that before? :D

Really something about posting REAL late at night, big news, and me posting passwords... :idunno:

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 12:39 AM
TD would not do that !!!!!!!!!!!!! Y Would he we have the Fins where we would want them now...You dont trade a stud to a rival ESPECIALLY MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 12:41 AM
This really is great, I need to go to bed but Im way to excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will get lucky and wake the wife back up, hey it is our lucky day to be a Buf fan!!!!!!!!

Later GUYS.........

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:42 AM
TD would not do that !!!!!!!!!!!!! Y Would he we have the Fins where we would want them now...You dont trade a stud to a rival ESPECIALLY MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i totally agree...but i was dumbfounded when we drafted Mcgahee even though we had a 1400 yard back so nothing shocks me anymore ...lol

there is no RBs out there any more.. they are screwed!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:43 AM
This really is great, I need to go to bed but Im way to excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will get lucky and wake the wife back up, hey it is our lucky day to be a Buf fan!!!!!!!!

Later GUYS.........

thanks foir the news Tampa!

wouldnt have heard it till tomorrow if you didnt say somethin. LETS GO BILLS!

bdogg
07-25-2004, 01:07 AM
We are gonna dominate them. There is no way they beat us this year!

Novacane
07-25-2004, 07:46 AM
Its not wrong at all I just woke my wife up and she thought something was seriously wrong.......Im excited, I wish I could see a PHINS FANS face right now........................Poor Dolphins fans!!!!!!!!

I just got to break the news to some idiot getting hismorning paper. He had on a Phins sweatshirt so I asked him what he thought of Ricky retiring. He said get the hell out of here. Did not believe me. It was not in the paper so he thought I was just talking smack. He went into this "we beat you twice and I'm going to the game in Miami this year blah blah blah :rofl:

I wish I could be there when he finds out I was telling the truth

The_Philster
07-25-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I just got to break the news to some idiot getting hismorning paper. He had on a Phins sweatshirt so I asked him what he thought of Ricky retiring. He said get the hell out of here. Did not believe me. It was not in the paper so he thought I was just talking smack. He went into this "we beat you twice and I'm going to the game in Miami this year blah blah blah :rofl:

:snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 07:49 AM

You should have done what I did. I was telling a fellow co-worker (Dolphin fan). I said, "I got something funny for you to read." It was a printout of the article from CBS Sportsline. He looked like he was going to cry and then he got really pissed. :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Here's how Wanny is feeling....

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6623261.jpg

true5.0
07-25-2004, 07:56 AM
alright yes now were are officially done.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by true5.0
alright yes now were are officially done.

Thanks man! :up:

:psyche: :snicker:

SABURZFAN
07-25-2004, 08:01 AM
do u even realize it....that should be 2 gauranteed wins for us this year in what would have been a bruising war.

NOTHING is guaranteed.besides,they have plenty of time to regroup.anything can happen between now and Opening Day.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
NOTHING is guaranteed.besides,they have plenty of time to regroup.anything can happen between now and Opening Day.

Don't take the wind out of our sails. We are enjoying this moment right now. :lol:

TypicalBill
07-25-2004, 08:03 AM
you have got to be frikin kidding me.. im stunned.

As a Bills fan, im happy cuz i hate the Phins.

As a football fan, we just lost one of the most talented backs in the last decade. Why would he give that all up??

WOW, id love to hear a Phins fan's perspective...what now? without Ricky, i just dont see you guys being competitive. You have a solid defense but without Williams, the offense wont be affective, the guy made your Oline look great, he created holes, ran to the outside when there was nothing there. Man this has got to hurt.

fushetti
07-25-2004, 08:09 AM
just heard the news.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill

As a Bills fan, im happy cuz i hate the Phins.

As a football fan, we just lost one of the most talented backs in the last decade. Why would he give that all up??

WOW, id love to hear a Phins fan's perspective...what now? without Ricky, i just dont see you guys being competitive. You have a solid defense but without Williams, the offense wont be affective, the guy made your Oline look great, he created holes, ran to the outside when there was nothing there. Man this has got to hurt.

As a fantasy football fan...this hurts. He was always a guaranteed top 5 pick usually and now he pushes someone else up to the top. As a football fan, I gotta admit that I don't understand. This would be like Derek Jeter leaving the Yankees and that is just wrong. :shakeno:

SABURZFAN
07-25-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
You should have done what I did. I was telling a fellow co-worker (Dolphin fan). I said, "I got something funny for you to read." It was a printout of the article from CBS Sportsline. He looked like he was going to cry and then he got really pissed. :snicker:

i wish i would have seen that.the FISH fans i work with weren't happy to see me.i was busting chops left and right.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:11 AM
i wish i would have seen that.the FISH fans i work with weren't happy to see me.i was busting chops left and right.

Oh man, I had to get out of his way, once he finished reading. He was pissed. :eek: :snicker:

Novacane
07-25-2004, 08:12 AM

. Why would he give that all up??

He wants to travel the world :rolleyes:

You may be able to meet him in person in Kuwait City soon :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:12 AM

He wants to travel the world and smoke pot without getting fined. :snicker:

:mex:

TypicalBill
07-25-2004, 08:13 AM

:laughter:

SABURZFAN
07-25-2004, 08:13 AM
Don't take the wind out of our sails. We are enjoying this moment right now. :lol:

you got that right.

:lolpoint: :squish:

Novacane
07-25-2004, 08:15 AM
How tough are your drug laws over there TB :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:17 AM

TypicalBill
07-25-2004, 08:19 AM

lets just say he wouldn't "fit in" :rofl:

i could always bring him over to the company so he could sketch oil wells :idunno:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:23 AM
lets just say he wouldn't "fit in" :rofl:

i could always bring him over to the company so he could sketch oil wells :idunno:

OMG! :rofl:

Gunzlingr
07-25-2004, 08:28 AM
As a fantasy football fan...this hurts. He was always a guaranteed top 5 pick usually and now he pushes someone else up to the top. As a football fan, I gotta admit that I don't understand. This would be like Derek Jeter leaving the Yankees and that is just wrong. :shakeno:

Spaz had him :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr

He drafted him? :rofl:

I want to tell him the news! :snicker:

ryjam282
07-25-2004, 09:03 AM
This is possibly one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life....EVER!!!!

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
This is possibly one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life....EVER!!!!

The best would be if Tom Brady pulled the same thing. :snicker: :pray:

The Spaz
07-25-2004, 09:14 AM

He drafted him? :rofl:

I want to tell him the news! :snicker:
Why wouldn't you draft him but I really am happy as a Bills fan now there is no question that the top 2 teams are the Bills and Patriots!!!!:up::beers:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Why wouldn't you draft him but I really am happy as a Bills fan now there is no question that the top 2 teams are the Bills and Patriots!!!!:up::beers:

I wouldn't be drafting in July myself. Actually 5 out of 6 of my leagues are in the first week of September. :D

:snicker:@ the Fin Fans

imbondz
07-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Didn't you ask me that before? :D

Really something about posting REAL late at night, big news, and me posting passwords... :idunno:

:rofl: i love dejavus

chubluv
07-25-2004, 09:41 AM
I've been away for a month & I come back to this...

Welcome back to me. They guy hooking up my powerlink told me this morning. I didnt believe him. So before we set up my email account I had to come here & check it out for sure. I knew you guys would have it

Thank you billszone.com !!!!

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by chubluv
I've been away for a month & I come back to this...

Welcome back to me. They guy hooking up my powerlink told me this morning. I didnt believe him. So before we set up my email account I had to come here & check it out for sure. I knew you guys would have it

Thank you billszone.com !!!!

Isn't it great? it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. :snicker:

Novacane
07-25-2004, 09:47 AM
The best would be if Tom Brady pulled the same thing. :snicker: :pray:

Yeah.................they can run off to Europe and be gay together :up:

Stewie
07-25-2004, 09:50 AM

Derek Jeter won world championships. What has Ricky won, exactly?

This is more like Derrick Furreal leaving the yankees :rolleyes:

cordog
07-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Just saw Sportscenter this morning and they had Mortensen on.
He said alot of his decision was on the drug testing, and Williams admitted to drinking something to mask the pot smoking. I posted before that when he was in Texas it was no secret around Austin that the dude loved his weed.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by paulB
Derek Jeter won world championships. What has Ricky won, exactly?

This is more like Derrick Furreal leaving the yankees :rolleyes:

I'm saying a young (27) Super Star, and a main part of the team, just like Derek Jeter is to the Yankees. :D

Gunzlingr
07-25-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm saying a young (27) Super Star, and a main part of the team, just like Derek Jeter is to the Yankees. :D

Or Moss to the Vikes, or Shaq to the Heat....

Michael82
07-25-2004, 10:23 AM

Yeah. :snicker:

sabreshockey096
07-25-2004, 10:35 AM
a bills fan cant ask for a better birthday present then to read that ricky williams has retired.......this also should be like a slap in the face to miami they worked hard to get a star RB which they havent had since the 70s and they get one and retires after like 3 seasons what a douche

Michael82
07-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by sabreshockey096
a bills fan cant ask for a better birthday present then to read that ricky williams has retired.......this also should be like a slap in the face to miami they worked hard to get a star RB which they havent had since the 70s and they get one and retires after like 3 seasons what a douche

You are right! It's such a slap in the face, but it's hilarious! :snicker:

I just noticed it was your birthday! Happy Birthday, man! I hope you like your birthday present, I know I do! :D

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 10:52 AM

Maybe Kevin Garnett- Shaq is getting up in years

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Sorry I'm late- I was up past 3 AM- could not sleep a wink!!!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Sorry I'm late- I was up past 3 AM- could not sleep a wink!!!

me too ! i had to set the alarm for 9 though. i didnt want to miss the aftermath :) my eyelids are getting heavy now though

not enough coverage on espn in my opinion

The Spaz
07-25-2004, 10:59 AM
Ricky Williams will be in heaven in AMsterdam!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 10:59 AM
NFL Network is ONLY NOW reporting at the bottom about this. Way to be about 12 hours late!

Mr. Cynical
07-25-2004, 11:06 AM
To be honest, I'm actually very jealous of Ricky right now. He now has the freedom to do whatever he wants, and has the money to allow him to do it. He is young, has 3 children and is seeking what makes *him* happy. Not very many people have that same opportunity. And after reading about him giving out money to people on the street and his donating to charity, I truly wish him well.

Anyway, as for the Fish, yeah its going to be a rough year. They smacked us pretty good last year so I'm not going to shed any tears. Still, better news would have been Bellicheck retiring, but hey I'll take any retirement in the AFC East as a good thing. :D

Michael82
07-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
Anyway, as for the Fish, yeah its going to be a rough year. They smacked us pretty good last year so I'm not going to shed any tears. Still, better news would have been Bellicheck retiring, but hey I'll take any retirement in the AFC East as a good thing. :D

I'm praying that either Belichick or Brady is next. :snicker:

:pray:

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
To be honest, I'm actually very jealous of Ricky right now. He now has the freedom to do whatever he wants, and has the money to allow him to do it. He is young, has 3 children and is seeking what makes *him* happy. Not very many people have that same opportunity. And after reading about him giving out money to people on the street and his donating to charity, I truly wish him well.

id be more jealous of someone who gets to live the dream and compete in the greatest game on earth. besides, his contrac was lousy and he didnt make that much money. he was due to earn a lot this year but from what i heard the Saints screwed him over contract wise.

Mr. Miyagi
07-25-2004, 11:24 AM
Man he really screwed the fins. He waited till after the draft to tell them, so they didn't even have a chance to draft or trade for somebody. The last RB out there Eddie George just signed with Dallas so now the Fins will have ZERO running game.

PARTY ON BILLS FANS!!!! :rofl: :party: :rocker:

bledslow
07-25-2004, 11:25 AM
with this news,the bills now have a decent shot at second place now.

CAUSE LETS BE HONEST--- finishing ahead of the brady bunch is NOT an option.

Mr. Cynical
07-25-2004, 11:40 AM
id be more jealous of someone who gets to live the dream and compete in the greatest game on earth. besides, his contrac was lousy and he didnt make that much money. he was due to earn a lot this year but from what i heard the Saints screwed him over contract wise.

But that's just it... "living the dream" for him was not competing in the SB. It is something else....something he needs to find. Kinda puts things into perspective for me anyway.

Agreed, the Saints screwed him on that contract but still.....there aren't many people who'd say that a $10M signing bonus, $250K+ for the next few years in base salary, multiple millions in endorsements, and then a few million bump increase in Miami for a couple of years is "not that much money". It'd be plenty for me, that's for sure. :)

If I had that kinda cash I'd buy Pinto Dan a shiny new hood for his Pinto. ;)

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 11:47 AM
i bet you need a rowboat to get in there.all of those tears are flooding the place.

:rofl: times 2.

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by bledslow

CAUSE LETS BE HONEST--- finishing ahead of the brady bunch is NOT an option.

what a disgraceful comment. make me puke!

that why they play the games dude. havent you learned anything in the recent years about the NFL.

1. Every team has a chance.

2. The SB Winning team usually doesnt make it back to the playoffs the following year.

Check recent history you pessimist!

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by bledslow

DECENT? NY and MIAMI have no shot at second place. We have the best recieving core and now the best backfield in the division...

ublinkwescore
07-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by cordog
Just saw Sportscenter this morning and they had Mortensen on.
He said alot of his decision was on the drug testing, and Williams admitted to drinking something to mask the pot smoking. I posted before that when he was in Texas it was no secret around Austin that the dude loved his weed.

I bet the first place he travels to will be Amsterdam Holland.

Good thing he's rich because it costs an arm and a leg to eat over there - the pot is actually cheaper there then food.

I love being only 24 and well traveled. I've probably seen more of the world then a lot of my critics.

ublinkwescore
07-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
DECENT? NY and MIAMI have no shot at second place. We have the best recieving core and now the best backfield in the division...

Let's not forget about the AFC's #1 Defense too (Second overall in the NFL)

indianabillsfan
07-25-2004, 02:50 PM
This just in...

Miami's second-biggest head case, David Boston, has announced his retirement so Ricky can use his "beautiful body" to draw tatoos on so he can practice drawing. It's high noon on Boston's sundial !!

indianabillsfan
07-25-2004, 02:54 PM
What a couple of Nancy Boys. With players like this, no wonder they fold down the stretch every year. That just makes it even more painful to know they swept us last year. However, I'm looking forward to some fried fish this year !

cordog
07-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I bet the first place he travels to will be Amsterdam Holland.

Good thing he's rich because it costs an arm and a leg to eat over there - the pot is actually cheaper there then food.

I love being only 24 and well traveled. I've probably seen more of the world then a lot of my critics.

I have also my friend

The Natrix
07-25-2004, 07:38 PM
I'm just getting this news. So, since there are 800 threads on it, which ones do you guys recommend I read?

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Wow, tough question.

It's like picking out your favorite chicken wing......gorge yourself!

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-25-2004, 07:47 PM
I was on vacation this morning. I woke up in the hotel at about 10:30 and TSN (Canada's ESPN) was showing the "The Sports Reporters" They were saying Ricky had retired, I was shocked and very happy at the same time. This Fins offense will struggle this season. Now with questions at QB, HB, and OL are just too much. Ricky was the backbone of this offense and now he's gone. Now matter how well the defense plays this offense just won't get it done. I expect a down season now for the Dolphins. Playoffs? No way! .500? I don't think so.

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-25-2004, 07:50 PM
He also made the decision right after George and Smith signed with other teams. He purposely screwed them over. I expect the Fins to sign Stacey Mack very soon.
:lolpoint: Fins

The Natrix
07-25-2004, 07:51 PM
gorge yourself!

:hi5: :party:

:lolpoint: Dolfelon Fans

BillsRockSOMUCH
07-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Where's Samphin? Has he commented yet?

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Let's not forget about the AFC's #1 Defense too (Second overall in the NFL)

That's a give in... of course Miami and NE fans might say otherwise.

The Natrix
07-25-2004, 07:58 PM
I can't wait to hear the felonfan's Rickey excuse after we destroy them.

:wail: "If we had Ricky, we would have won." :wail:

Shut up and put the past behind you, fishy-kids.

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I can't wait to hear the felonfan's Rickey excuse after we destroy them.

:wail: "If we had Ricky, we would have won." :wail:

Shut up and put the past behind you, fishy-kids.

I shared a house with a felonfan last year at school and that's exactly what they do... they make elaborate 20 minute excuses on why they lost and/or suck... it gets old rather fast. But I'm sure they have experience in that kind of thing since they choke every season

The Natrix
07-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
I shared a house with a felonfan last year at school and that's exactly what they do... they make elaborate 20 minute excuses on why they lost and/or suck... it gets old rather fast. But I'm sure they have experience in that kind of thing since they choke every season

:wail: "If it wasn't for Ray Lucas I wouldn't have lost my job and beat my wife. Waaaaaaaaa!"