PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else realize the Dolphins FO screwed the fans, too.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 07:53 AM
I saw in the article that Ricky told Wanny friday afternoon. They held it secret until early Sunday morning. You know why? Saturday was the first day of individual ticket sales. :D

How pissed would you be if you waited in line and spent a bunch of money on tickets, and then found out that your star player is off the team, the next day. That's terrible. :mad: :snicker:

BUT so damn FUNNY! :lol:

:rofl:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 07:56 AM
This makes this even more funny. :snicker:
---------------------------------------------------

Following the first day that individual single-game tickets went on sale to the general public on Saturday, the Miami Dolphins have sold more than 15,000 individual game tickets for 2004. In addition, the club sold more than 200 season tickets through a Select-A-Seat on Saturday, which was held in conjunction with the on-sale event at Pro Player Stadium.

Games against the Pittsburgh Steelers (September 26), New York Jets (October 3) and New England Patriots (December 20) recently have been announced as sellouts. The only way fans can now secure tickets for any of those three contests is through season tickets. In addition, less than 1,000 tickets now remain for the Dolphins’ home opener against Tennessee on September 12 and the October 24 matchup with the St. Louis Rams. Once those games sell out, tickets for the contests will only be available on a season basis as well.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pres...?contentID=3333 (http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3333)

SABURZFAN
07-25-2004, 08:17 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
07-25-2004, 08:17 AM
:rofl: SUCKERS!

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, if you were one of those 15,000 fans...wouldn't you feel like this? :loblo:

:snicker:

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
:rofl: SUCKERS!

yup! :snicker:

:lolpoint: Miami Dolfelon fans

The_Philster
07-25-2004, 08:21 AM
I asked the Fish fans over at Finhell and so far they're not pissed at the front office. Of course, that's with only 2 responses...:snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
I asked the Fish fans over at Finhell and so far they're not pissed at the front office. Of course, that's with only 2 responses...:snicker:

Novacane
07-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

That because they're to pissed at Ricky right now. They'll get sick of that and have to rip on someone else after a while.

Gunzlingr
07-25-2004, 08:24 AM
This whole situation is so ***** funny! I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard!

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:25 AM
That because they're to pissed at Ricky right now. They'll get sick of that and have to rip on someone else after a while.

Wanny will be next. You know he is crying right now, because this is it. If the Dolphins are as bad as we all think...Wanny is gone. :snicker:

Novacane
07-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Wanny will be next. You know he is crying right now, because this is it. If the Dolphins are as bad as we all think...Wanny is gone. :snicker:

From the Miami Herald..............................

According to the Miami Herald's Dan Le Batard, coach Dave Wannstedt is both crushed and furious

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9237802.htm?1c

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr
This whole situation is so ***** funny! I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard!

seriously when i heard about it at 1am last night i was up for 2 1/2 hours even though i was tired i was laugfhing and singing and dancing.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 10/17 gets more sweet everyday

TypicalBill
07-25-2004, 08:36 AM

According to the Miami Herald's Dan Le Batard, coach Dave Wannstedt is both crushed and furious

dang, i really want them to keep Wanny :sadwalk:

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 08:37 AM
they are going to have to seriously rebuild after this year if they dont make some kind of blockbuster trade. this could be the end of the Phins for a couple years!

Gunzlingr
07-25-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
dang, i really want them to keep Wanny :sadwalk:

:rofl:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr

You aren 't the only one. I have been laughing ever since I heard this news. :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:42 AM

He's very sad, because he's going to miss his boyfriend. :snicker:

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10033/daverick3.gif

Novacane
07-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
You aren 't the only one. I have been laughing ever since I heard this new. :snicker:

The :snicker: smilely is getting a lot of play this morning

:snicker: :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:55 AM
The :snicker: smilely is getting a lot of play this morning

:snicker: :snicker:

Because we ALL feel that way and this way too....

Bills fans :lolpoint: :( Dolphin fans

The Spaz
07-25-2004, 10:25 AM
They just punched all there fans in the nuts!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
They just punched all there fans in the nuts!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Yup, this is what happened. :snicker:

Dolphins fans :loblo: Dolphins front office

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 10:55 AM
We should rename this Rickey- or get one with dreadlocks====> :mex:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
We should rename this Rickey- or get one with dreadlocks====> :mex:

Good idea, but it would be better as Ricky. :snicker:

Dozerdog
07-25-2004, 10:57 AM
In all seriousness- I don't think it was a massive conspiracy.

If Takeo Spikes walked in and said he was retiring, I'm sure the front office would ask him, or beg and plead- for him to take a day or two and think it over.

I also beleive it's not the last we see of him. He might float to the surface again a few years down the road when he's broke

Michael82
07-25-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
In all seriousness- I don't think it was a massive conspiracy.

If Takeo Spikes walked in and said he was retiring, I'm sure the front office would ask him, or beg and plead- for him to take a day or two and think it over.

I also beleive it's not the last we see of him. He might float to the surface again a few years down the road when he's broke

It's not a big conspiracy...but isn't it kinda funny? Right after the tickets were sold out, they released it. snicker:

:lolpoint: All the fin fans who wasted their money to watch Ricky run and he won't be running. :D

juice
07-25-2004, 11:51 AM
We have one "Florida Boy" too many in our backfield... how about Henry for Taylor and a pick? Dont forget Miami wont be the team to beat in the AFC-East.. We are still a fulltime DE away from putting any heat on "The Brady Bunch"

JT and the top pick next year could save the season and Wanny's JOB. :mex:

What are the Titans gonna do about the RB position?

The_Philster
07-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by juice
We have one "Florida Boy" too many in our backfield... how about Henry for Taylor and a pick? Dont forget Miami wont be the team to beat in the AFC-East.. We are still a fulltime DE away from putting any heat on "The Brady Bunch"

No to trading away Travis!!!
He's the only proven back we have

juice
07-25-2004, 01:29 PM
I'd trade one of them for JT, having the top Backfield in the AFC-E and not making the Playoffs will result in a Henry trade after the season anyway.

One of the two wont be here for the '05 season, gaining a perrenial Pro Bowler NOW and suring up the DE position doesn't seem like a bad deal.

The_Philster
07-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Trading away a solid back like Henry is a dumb enoughidea when we don't know if McGahee can carry the load...but to trade him to a division rival? :shakeno:

Bling
07-25-2004, 02:19 PM
you guys are pretty twisted. :(

Thank God I don't go to the games.....

:D

Bling
07-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by juice

Nobody wants Henry anyway. I rather trade for Steven Jackson than Henry.