PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feel

chernobylwraiths
07-25-2004, 08:45 AM
that Ricky will be back? I think he is pretty flakey, but he will be back and I think it will be sometime this year.

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
that Ricky will be back? I think he is pretty flakey, but he will be back and I think it will be sometime this year.

Unless he came back before the season, i, as a fan, would not even want him back if he decided to come back when the team is 1 and 7.

Marino13Phins

No, ricky is a homo, and he "feels free" with his stupid choice. Damnit he screwed us good. :mad:

Marino13Phins
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Unless he came back before the season, i, as a fan, would not even want him back if he decided to come back when the team is 1 and 7.

How are we going to win that one game?

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
No, ricky is a homo, and he "feels free" with his stupid choice. Damnit he screwed us good. :mad:

:rofl:

:lolpoint: Williams34Phins

:snicker:

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 08:48 AM

Join us instead Williams34! Come to the dark side. We will make the playoffs....you know this to be true!!!!

Ok my Vader immitation is hard to do while typing

The_Philster
07-25-2004, 08:50 AM
I've been looking in at Finheaven...a lot of them will hang Ricky if he ever steps foot in South Florida again.

Join us instead Williams34! Come to the dark side. We will make the playoffs....you know this to be true!!!!

Ok my Vader immitation is hard to do while typing

There you go..his new name can be Henry20Bills :snicker2:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
I've been looking in at Finheaven...a lot of them will hang Ricky if he ever steps foot in South Florida again.

I totally agree. Ricky is done with the Dolfelons, even if he decides to come back. :snicker:

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 08:51 AM
LOL I'll never switch my favorite team, I dont like when people do that. I'm just extremely dissapointed... I feel like the Lions with less upside. :mad:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:52 AM
LOL I'll never switch my favorite team, I dont like when people do that. I'm just extremely dissapointed... I feel like the Lions with less upside. :mad:

The Lions? :rofl:

Pride
07-25-2004, 08:54 AM
referring to when they lost barry, mike

Michael82
07-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Pride
referring to when they lost barry, mike

Yeah, I know. I'm just laughing at the fact that he said with less upside. :snicker:

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Yeah, I know. I'm just laughing at the fact that he said with less upside. :snicker:

It's true now adays alteast. They have harrington, rogers, and williams. We have A. J. f'n Feeley.

All we really have left on offense is Chambers, and another head case in Boston. He will probably retire in week 5 and try for a career in water polo.

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 08:59 AM
seriously Williams34 why are you here? I sure wouldnt want this abuse over here. we are elated and you are deflated.

chernobylwraiths
07-25-2004, 08:59 AM
I still think Ricky will be back, and Miami fans will accept him with open arms.

Hell, all he has to do is say that Miami management wasn't doing enough to get him a line that would help him out and that his body was taking a beating. Fans are fickle, they are pissed now, but they will change their tune. Especially after a couple wins.

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:00 AM
seriously Williams34 why are you here? I sure wouldnt want this abuse over here. we are elated and you are deflated.

I am not really sure to be honest. LOL I'm at a loss for what to do.

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:01 AM
I still think Ricky will be back, and Miami fans will accept him with open arms.

Hell, all he has to do is say that Miami management wasn't doing enough to get him a line that would help him out and that his body was taking a beating. Fans are fickle, they are pissed now, but they will change their tune. Especially after a couple wins.

I would take him back for the good of the team, but if I saw him on the street right now I'd probably spit on him for making a decision like that this close to the season.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:02 AM
It's true now adays alteast. They have harrington, rogers, and williams. We have A. J. f'n Feeley.

All we really have left on offense is Chambers, and another head case in Boston. He will probably retire in week 5 and try for a career in water polo.

Here's hoping Boston retires too. :snicker:

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Here's hoping Boston retires too. :snicker:

Him and ricky will probably get a house together in Malibu.:snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Him and ricky will probably get a house together in Malibu.:snicker:

:rofl: