PDA

View Full Version : I can tell I take football to seriously

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:00 AM
Because I really want to fight someone right now. I swear to go if one of my stupid friends cracks a joke about ricky retiring I'm going to hit them. I just thank god I am not working today or I'd have to call out dead because my heart is still no moving.

If the red sox didn't win last night I probably would be dead. :pow:

The_Philster
07-25-2004, 09:02 AM
If you weren't able to joke about it a little, you wouldn't have come over here though, man ;)

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
If you weren't able to joke about it a little, you wouldn't have come over here though, man ;)

That's true, some of you have actually made me laugh.

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Because I really want to fight someone right now. I swear to go if one of my stupid friends cracks a joke about ricky retiring I'm going to hit them. I just thank god I am not working today or I'd have to call out dead because my heart is still no moving.

Wait until the Yankees take tonight's game. Then this day will get even better for you. :snicker:

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Wait until the Yankees take tonight's game. Then this day will get even better for you. :snicker:

Oh man I totally forgot... they better win... for me!! And I'm a red neck and watch nascar, my boy dale jr won't even be in the entire race. This truley is black sunday :(

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Oh man I totally forgot... they better win... for me!! And I'm a red neck and watch nascar, my boy dale jr won't even be in the entire race. This truley is black sunday :(

WOO HOOO! That seals it...the Yankees will win and be 9 1/2 games ahead by late tonight. Game starts at 8pm. :snicker:

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Life ends at 11pm following red sox loss. :snicker:

Michael82
07-25-2004, 09:17 AM
Life ends at 11pm following red sox loss. :snicker:

:rofl:

HAMMER
07-25-2004, 04:07 PM
Chambers,

Don't throw in the towel man, keep your chin up. Look at it this way, you never went to the playoffs with Ricky on the team.

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by HAMMER
Chambers,

Don't throw in the towel man, keep your chin up. Look at it this way, you never went to the playoffs with Ricky on the team.

True... very true.

ScottLawrence
07-25-2004, 05:22 PM
I think the Dolphins should completly rebuild after this year.... something they haven't done in a while.

Defense is getting old and a lot of money is dedicated to some old players.

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
I think the Dolphins should completly rebuild after this year.... something they haven't done in a while.

True, we can free up a lot of money on madison, other then that there isn't an awful lot for an old player. Next would probably be thomas, but the guy is still getting 100 plus tackles a season. If we can trade for a real RB now we might be all set. But I dont see us getting anyone this year. ESPN has said we could get James next year, I wouldn't mind that.

HenryRules
07-25-2004, 06:16 PM

While they're not outright admitting it ... I think Miami already has started a rebuilding effort.

All their starting offensive players are under the age of 30 - most under 28.

Ogunleye (if he is there), Greenwood, and Edwards are all really young as well.

lordofgun
07-25-2004, 09:09 PM
It's ok, C84P; Ricky sucked anyway.

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
It's ok, C84P; Ricky sucked anyway.

Thanks LOG

Marino13Phins
07-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules
While they're not outright admitting it ... I think Miami already has started a rebuilding effort.

All their starting offensive players are under the age of 30 - most under 28.

Ogunleye (if he is there), Greenwood, and Edwards are all really young as well.

Good points henery. I believe ogun will be there now that we suddenly found a pile of money.

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Chambers84Phins

I heare you about the Red Sox, Im not even a sox fan and I just love them cause they will beat the YANKEES>>>BIG YANKEES hater here....

tampabay25690
07-25-2004, 11:54 PM

They need to satrt with the COACHING!!!!!!!!!!

Goobylal
07-26-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Chambers84Phins
Good points henery. I believe ogun will be there now that we suddenly found a pile of money.
The issue with Ogun wasn't about money and paying him what Wistrom got (or more) isn't the answer. However the Dolphins might feel the need TO overpay him to keep him, after RW split.

BTW let me say that while I respect RW's desire to not be a "piece of meat" anymore, he was a jerk for leaving when he did. Even though it hurts you guys significantly, I have a major problem with him doing what he did because of WHEN he did it.

Marino13Phins
07-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Goobylal
The issue with Ogun wasn't about money and paying him what Wistrom got (or more) isn't the answer. However the Dolphins might feel the need TO overpay him to keep him, after RW split.

BTW let me say that while I respect RW's desire to not be a "piece of meat" anymore, he was a jerk for leaving when he did. Even though it hurts you guys significantly, I have a major problem with him doing what he did because of WHEN he did it.

That was my problem too. Fine, if he didn't want to play anymore that's fine. I'd of course be upset about the news, and I know it would hurt the team. But the timing he used, when he did it, was just awful and deserves no respect.