PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins will sweep the Bills...

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 12:12 PM
According to Phinz4Life at Fin****.com

"We're still going to sweep the Bills, no question. We'll just have to air it out against yah'll."

Yeah, AJ Feeley will rip us a new one.

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:39 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA bwyahahahahahahahahahahahaha

can we make a smiley for the above type of laughter?

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:40 PM
Please God let Octobner 17th be here so fast!

saviorbledsoe
07-25-2004, 12:40 PM
I am going to start a Ricky chant in my group of 22 at the game and see where it goes.....whos with me?????????

elltrain22
07-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Someone is obviously smoking some of what Ricky's got...

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
I am going to start a Ricky chant in my group of 22 at the game and see where it goes.....whos with me?????????

I'm in :up:

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 02:05 PM
If I were the Bills I'd be fairly scared vs. Miami this year... I mean, facing a team with a 3rd string QB, a glorified 2nd stringer as his back up, no running attack, and an overrated WR who has done nothing in 2 years could be very dangerous... not to mention our defense sucks. We might get blown away.

Bling
07-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
According to Phinz4Life at Fin****.com

"We're still going to sweep the Bills, no question. We'll just have to air it out against yah'll."

Yeah, AJ Feeley will rip us a new one.

this should be in the smack board.

Bill Brasky
07-25-2004, 02:11 PM
you could say that about every post today... :rolleyes:

Bling
07-25-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
you could say that about every post today... :rolleyes:

VERY true. Unfortunately, it's a great day in Bills history.

The Natrix
07-26-2004, 12:27 AM
The breaking news thread at Finheaven is hillarious. They can't take any ribbing at all. So sensitive, just like Ricky!

OpIv37
07-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
The breaking news thread at Finheaven is hillarious. They can't take any ribbing at all. So sensitive, just like Ricky!

Come on, be fair. Think of how we would feel if the one player that made our team just quit six weeks before the season starts... oh, wait, nevermind- our team doesn't depend on only one player for success.

TedMock
07-26-2004, 09:22 AM
He screwed them bad. I can't stand the Dolphins, but this was as classless as it gets. Not only does he quit a week before training camp, but he quits a few days after Antwain Smith and Eddie George come off the market. They at least could've been a one-year hold for them. I'd be bitter if I were a Phins fan. As a Bills fan I must admit that I smiled when I heard the news. I'm still cautiously optimistic, though. You never know if a big trade happens or if Minor ends up the Jake Delhomme of running backs.

Marino13Phins
07-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
He screwed them bad. I can't stand the Dolphins, but this was as classless as it gets. Not only does he quit a week before training camp, but he quits a few days after Antwain Smith and Eddie George come off the market. They at least could've been a one-year hold for them. I'd be bitter if I were a Phins fan. As a Bills fan I must admit that I smiled when I heard the news. I'm still cautiously optimistic, though. You never know if a big trade happens or if Minor ends up the Jake Delhomme of running backs.

Good analysis. I can't believe how some of you just say screw the dolphins. What Ricky did was pathetic, and I know that some of you agree as just a football fan's standpoint. What he did was classless. Miami's season does not depend on one guy as much as you would all like to think. They aren't going to pack it in because Ricky left, they are going to gameplan and still get ready for the season and go out there. I'm not going to count them out yet.

OpIv37
07-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Chambers84Phins
Good analysis. I can't believe how some of you just say screw the dolphins. What Ricky did was pathetic, and I know that some of you agree as just a football fan's standpoint. What he did was classless. Miami's season does not depend on one guy as much as you would all like to think. They aren't going to pack it in because Ricky left, they are going to gameplan and still get ready for the season and go out there. I'm not going to count them out yet.

I agree that what Ricky did was classless and he left your team in a really bad situation. As far as the rest of it- it's a matter of interpretation. As Bills fans, it's very comforting to think that losing him has screwed the Dolphins for the season- 2 easy wins and one less team in the hunt for the AFCE title or the wild cards. As a Dolphins fan, you still see the value in all of the other players and thus some hope for the upcoming season. I can't say I blame you because I always have hope for the Bills- there's no point in letting this ruin the season for you before it even starts.

Personally, I'm glad we don't have to play Ricky twice a year anymore, but a victory over the Dolphins would be far more satisfying if he was still on the roster.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 09:42 AM

i have to applaud your optimism, i wish i would see more of it on this website but do you honestly think you can et it done with a rb who never started a game, had only 41 total carries last year, a qb who was, at best, a good caretaker, or a 3rd string qb who was successful in like 4 starts because of a super o-line?

future is bleek my friend. be a bills fan! i know you like the bills with as much time as you spend here. COME TO THE DARKSIDE LUKE!! ;)

Marino13Phins
07-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by OpIv37
I agree that what Ricky did was classless and he left your team in a really bad situation. As far as the rest of it- it's a matter of interpretation. As Bills fans, it's very comforting to think that losing him has screwed the Dolphins for the season- 2 easy wins and one less team in the hunt for the AFCE title or the wild cards. As a Dolphins fan, you still see the value in all of the other players and thus some hope for the upcoming season. I can't say I blame you because I always have hope for the Bills- there's no point in letting this ruin the season for you before it even starts.

Personally, I'm glad we don't have to play Ricky twice a year anymore, but a victory over the Dolphins would be far more satisfying if he was still on the roster.

Great post, I can't agree with you more. Except I am still not going to willingly admit you guy sare going to get two EASY wins over us, but I'm a dolphins fan. No fan of his team should say that. I don't see us winning a lot of games this year, but I'm going to go into every game as a fan thinking we can win.

Marino13Phins
07-26-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
i have to applaud your optimism, i wish i would see more of it on this website but do you honestly think you can et it done with a rb who never started a game, had only 41 total carries last year, a qb who was, at best, a good caretaker, or a 3rd string qb who was successful in like 4 starts because of a super o-line?

future is bleek my friend. be a bills fan! i know you like the bills with as much time as you spend here. COME TO THE DARKSIDE LUKE!! ;)

:lol: I just can't change teams!

Yea, I still have optimism. I think Minor can be a decent to above average rb from what I have seen of him. Feeley is nothing more then a caretaker again, we need another QB but he is all we have right now. So all I can home is he is next in line of the Brady then Delhomme(spelling) breakthorughs.

OpIv37
07-26-2004, 09:49 AM
Great post, I can't agree with you more. Except I am still not going to willingly admit you guy sare going to get two EASY wins over us, but I'm a dolphins fan. No fan of his team should say that. I don't see us winning a lot of games this year, but I'm going to go into every game as a fan thinking we can win.

The Bills would be stupid to let their guard down just because Ricky isn't there- you could get a few surprise victories because of that.

This is borderline blasphemy as a Bills fan, but I'll be pulling for you guys when you play NE. Someone has to take those bastards down a peg.

Marino13Phins
07-26-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by OpIv37
The Bills would be stupid to let their guard down just because Ricky isn't there- you could get a few surprise victories because of that.

This is borderline blasphemy as a Bills fan, but I'll be pulling for you guys when you play NE. Someone has to take those bastards down a peg.

Honestly, I do the same thing. I hate the pats most in our division, probably becuase I live around here and have to listen to all this Patriots crap.