PDA

View Full Version : Respect

bdogg
07-26-2004, 03:58 AM
I have been reading a lot of predictions and columns lately, and we are not getting any respect at all. Its kind of ticking me off that everybody's counting us out. They say were to old, they say we will never win with Bledsoe! What do you guys think?

Aero II
07-26-2004, 06:07 AM
.......And most of theose publications swore that Tampa Bay would repeat with the Colts being the sacraficial lamb last season. I don't pay attention to what someone in the media thinks will happen 6 months from now.

Bill Brasky
07-26-2004, 08:00 AM
What would you expect?? We aren't a big money making market so nobody gives a ****.

Pride
07-26-2004, 08:05 AM
There are reasons noone gives us respect!

We have a rookie Head Coach! When was the last time a team coached by a rookie head coach made a run for a SB?

Add on top of that the fact everyone thinks it was Bledsoes fault we sucked last year, and you have your answer.

Fact is... IMO... we are better off today than we were before Gregg got here. Throw out KG and I think we do make a run at the playoffs.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Pride

We have a rookie Head Coach! When was the last time a team coached by a rookie head coach made a run for a SB?

That Raiders coach? against Tampa?

Bill Brasky
07-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Pride

Add on top of that the fact everyone thinks it was Bledsoes fault we sucked last year, and you have your answer.

Plus we haven't made the playoffs in forever. I'm sure if the Bills played in a market like NYC the media would have looked further into why the team sucked last year other than just finger pointing at Bledsoe's bad numbers... but it's not worth it to them... they have more important things to talk about... like how great of a coach Bill Parcells is for 40 minutes every night and how everybody should feel bad for the Eagles.

Earthquake Enyart
07-26-2004, 08:16 AM
We were the hot sleeper pick last year and we sucked.

Who in their right mind makes that mistake again?

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 08:18 AM
Hey EE, did GW really say that quote in your sig?

Bill Brasky
07-26-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
We were the hot sleeper pick last year and we sucked.

Who in their right mind makes that mistake again?

Peter King... he picks a Raiders/Rams super bowl every ****ing year.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 08:24 AM
I think we will get love from Chris Berman this year. I predict he will say Bills / Redskins in the Superbowl.

Bill Brasky
07-26-2004, 08:24 AM
Bills/49ers.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by jfreeman
Bills/49ers.

i was thinking that too but their is no way he could pick the niners this year. quite possiby will be the worst team in the league this year.
b

Bill Brasky
07-26-2004, 08:28 AM
He still does it every year, no matter how much both of them suck.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 08:33 AM
not in the last couple. i think he picked phi/ne last year even though the year before he said that Bills/49ers WOULD be he is pick the next year.