PDA

View Full Version : My Ricky Theory

tomdonahoe
07-26-2004, 09:25 AM
I have no factual evidence to back this up what so ever. Just a theory…Due to the NFL bargaining agreement with the players the league cannot release the names or likeness of any player that violate leagues substance abuse policy. The public only learns about such offenses through leaks by inside sources. In fact the league does not even list the players name on drug violation documents instead they generate a random number to secretly identify the player in question. We know for sure that Whoopi Williams failed at least one drug test in December, which would have cost him some games checks but no suspension. A possible second violation would have cost him game checks and a 3 to 6 games suspension. A third violation would have cost him his salary; a one-year suspension and any allocated signing bonuses or roster bonuses.

My theory is that he did fail his third test (or even more) so his best option was to retire before it became public which in return would protect any past bonus money that he has already collected. Also he would avoid public embarrassment and being labeled as a druggie. (Probably too late for that.) He has already admitted that he consumed a masking agent to hide a positive marijuana detection.

“But Williams told the Herald he has gotten around drug tests in the past by taking a special liquid players all over the league consume to avoid detection.” - AP

My second theory is that he was afraid of Spikes.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 09:31 AM
ill go with the second theory :) oh and Whoopie Williams....thats F*&%ing FUNNY : rofl :

ryjam282
07-26-2004, 09:31 AM
:lolcry:

I definitely think it is the 2nd theory.

tomdonahoe
07-26-2004, 01:28 PM
I think over the next few weeks we will start to hear more about this situation.

LtBillsFan66
07-26-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm going with he has a gerbil stuck up his ass.

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I'm going with he has a gerbil stuck up his ass. :D

ShadowHawk7
07-26-2004, 02:11 PM
:rofl: Where do you come up with these??

saviorbledsoe
07-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
:rofl: Where do you come up with these??

i watch too much Comedy Central :) and I use Google Image search.

SabreEleven
07-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Armageddon, Armageddon