• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Sad Disillusion of Hope In Finhell....

Finhell alumn are starting to make that turn past shocked, angry, and sad....and are turning down that ugly but incredibly funny road of hope. the "I still believe, do you?" quotes are coming out and the "everyone says we are going to suck but just wait" is out there too. Sure, I would do the same thing if I was a phin fan but this is some funny stuff! One has broken down stats and come up with the prediction that Minor will be a top 10 back next year!!!!

Never thought there could be so much fun over there.....today, it actually is FinHEAVEN :)
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

Minor will not be a top 10 back, but I do think he will be better then a lot of you think he will be.

Comment

• Aero II
      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
      • Jul 2002

I think Minor will live up to his name.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Chambers84Phins
        Minor will not be a top 10 back, but I do think he will be better then a lot of you think he will be.
        oh he WILL be half decent. for the simple fact that defenses wont have to respect the run any more and will sit back to pick off the terrible tandom of qbs the phins have. you wont see 8 in the box that much next year against the phins.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

those tools over in Finheaven are lucky they banned me.i'd be all over them like a fat girl on fudge.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
            Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
            oh he WILL be half decent. for the simple fact that defenses wont have to respect the run any more and will sit back to pick off the terrible tandom of qbs the phins have. you wont see 8 in the box that much next year against the phins.
            I think I would die laughing if I saw 8 men int he box against us if we were not within 3 yards of the endzone.

Comment

Working...
            X