• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!!

Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Phin Fans,

Ricky turned his back on his teammates, his coaches and more importantly us the fans. But in all the madness lets not all forget our common bond and that is we bleed aqua and orange. Throughout the history of the NFL there have been a select few who can make or break a team, one person who can inspire greatness from those around him and take a team to new heights (ex. Ray Lewis). Well I think we'd all agree that Ricky was not one of those guys. Yes he was an amazing back and I loved to watch him run, he had a true talent. But he wasn't a leader, he wasn't one of those unique palyers who made those around him rise to a new level. If he was, our O'line last year would have resembled sumthin of the broncos o-line. Ricky is gone and for now we high and dry. No pun intended. So this I ask to you Fin Fans, let us unite under one flag, and ignore all the negativity that is raining down upon the organization and us the DOLPHIN NATION. Let us unite and support our own players, the ones who don't turn their backs on us. We must look from within our team now to find our savior. We may never kno what we have if we don't give our current backs the chance. and most importantly lets not foget that football is the ultimate team game. We have other, loyal stars who will have to rise to the occasion. and quite frankly we can't turn our backs on them like Ricky did.
    DOLPHINS NATION UNITE!!!
    GO PHINS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!" Sounds like they are calling on the Super Friends to assemble ..............lol
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

From Finhell by the way

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

It's like the Revenge of the Nerds right before they went on the Battle of the Bands.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

"2 years with ricky = no playoffs
        2 years prior to ricky = playoffs
        2 years after ricky = deep playoffs, superbowl!
        this year without a luny headcase = priceless."

I think this guy forgot Boston and McMichael

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jul 2003

Jim Rome keeps yelling at people for calling Ricky Williams gay ny using referances to Liberace and other well known homos .........lol

these are phin fans doing this too roflmao

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

Do you sit online all day waiting to see what Dolphin fans think and say? Sounds to me like you run a pretty sad existance man.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

look at this one!

I can't believe there are Williams sympathizers out there. He turned his back on us and his team. This is more than "taking care of himself and family." This is more like turning your back on friends or family. Yeah a lot of us lament our mundane careers and dream of hitting it rich or climbing the corporate ladder in hopes we can all one day call our own shots. But the truth is that most companies can easily replace you – or anyone that leaves. To me Ricky leaving is like leaving a company on the spot. Don't we give notice? Or like ignoring a friend in need. And the timing! It could not have been worse. Well it could have, but it was bad enough.

Look yourselves in the mirror! Are you are you a real fan? Or do you sit there and wallow in self-fulfilling sympathy and weep for the this pathic excuse for a human being? I'm a real fan. F Ricky Williams. OUT!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1
                Do you sit online all day waiting to see what Dolphin fans think and say? Sounds to me like you run a pretty sad existance man.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
                  actually :) i did take a vacaton day today just to listen to sports radio and surf the boards. if thats sad then i dont wanna be happy :) :) :)

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Miami Vice Losers
                    Looks like the Pats will go 14-2 again now..bwahahaha..thanks Ricky YOU SUCK!!
                    yes because the last umpteen teams have even made the playoffs the year after they won the superbowl. we shall see Patsie!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                      let us unite under one flag, and ignore all the negativity that is raining down upon the organization and us the DOLPHIN NATION. Let us unite and support our own players, the ones who don't turn their backs on us. We must look from within our team now to find our savior. We may never kno what we have if we don't give our current backs the chance. and most importantly lets not foget that football is the ultimate team game. We have other, loyal stars who will have to rise to the occasion. and quite frankly we can't turn our backs on them like Ricky did.
                      DOLPHINS NATION UNITE!!!
                      GO PHINS

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        It's like the Revenge of the Nerds right before they went on the Battle of the Bands.
                        so true
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jul 2003

I think they are planning a Million Moron March on Washington.

Comment

• Kramer
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by imbondz
                            so true
                            I love your sig! Very cool.

Comment

• Samphin1
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                              actually :) i did take a vacaton day today just to listen to sports radio and surf the boards. if thats sad then i dont wanna be happy :) :) :)
                              Wow, if this is true, you need

Comment

Working...
                              X