• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Mr. Fumbles p.6

Well Im slowly getting over the fact that Henry made me look bad last week when I said it would be his first back to back fumbless games ...I shouldve trusted my gut instinct, as I posted I had a feeling he would have one fumble, but I refused to go with my instincts becuz I didnt think the lions had that much of a "Roar" in their defense...The only one that couldnt "Roar" last weekend was Henry himself after a bloody lip ........Any ways this week the Patriots will be hungry for some Turnovers and Henry is the right guy for that....although I see the Bills Airing it out most of the game simply for the fact that they want Bledsoe more involved in this game, the Patriots will do everything thay can to get the best of the bills, and their Defense is tough enough to make plays.......Travis Henry will have

1 Fumble

in this game.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • clumping platelets

Is that a fumble lost to the Pats or do we re-cover it?

Be specific!!

Comment

• InTheBox
      • Oct 2002

Re: Mr. Fumbles p.6

Originally posted by WCoastFin
      Well Im slowly getting over the fact that Henry made me look bad last week when I said it would be his first back to back fumbless games ...I shouldve trusted my gut instinct, as I posted I had a feeling he would have one fumble, but I refused to go with my instincts becuz I didnt think the lions had that much of a "Roar" in their defense...The only one that couldnt "Roar" last weekend was Henry himself after a bloody lip ........Any ways this week the Patriots will be hungry for some Turnovers and Henry is the right guy for that....although I see the Bills Airing it out most of the game simply for the fact that they want Bledsoe more involved in this game, the Patriots will do everything thay can to get the best of the bills, and their Defense is tough enough to make plays.......Travis Henry will have

1 Fumble

in this game.
      I dont like you!!!
      P.S.
      Miami Sucks!!!
      LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Mr. Fumbles p.6

Originally posted by InTheBox

I dont like you!!!
        P.S.
        Miami Sucks!!!

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Oh God, are we back in 2nd grade?

Hurry up, somebody fart so we all can laugh about it!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

0 fumbles this week.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• WCoastFin
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
              Is that a fumble lost to the Pats or do we re-cover it?

Be specific!!

Now that would be dificult to say ....It depends which way it bounces....however for the next couple of games I think your Offense will brace themselves and be ready almost every time Henry carries the ball....Its more likely youll recover , but Honestly I wouldnt know....Im 4-1 on the season.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Mr. Fumbles p.6

Originally posted by InTheBox

I dont like you!!!
                P.S.
                Miami Sucks!!!
                I dont care what you like!!!
                P.S.
                Bills Suck!!!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  • Jul 2002

I have a question for you guys.....Lets say Im right and he does fumble, regardless if he runs for 100+ yds......What do you think should be the next step? Do you think the Bills should live with it and keep him in there? Do you think They should Bench him? Do you think they should involve him even less then they are now? or Do you think they should aquire someone from the FA market like J.Anderson?.....your thoughts.....

Comment

• Drewpac
                    • Jul 2002

I think they should try playing Sammy Morris at tailback. I've always thought that he was pretty good when given the opportunity. He's not as good as Henry but if he keeps coughing it up we'll have to make a change.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

My prediction: 0 fumbles this week

BTW, check out the thread for predicting the number of interceptions for Ray Lucas. LOL
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• angneli
                        • Jul 2002

Henry is by far our best back and gives us the best chance to win.
                        "You left me there! Ol' Roy out there by himself, with the buzzards pickin' at my head."

Comment

• Marcos20
                          • Oct 2002

what about..

Mr. Run all over Fins p.1 ???

Miami sucksssssss
                          Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

WCF- I don' t know what the best solution would be for Henry's fumbling problems. We can't have turnovers, but he's still the best back. I think that if he can't suck it up, the Bills will have to reduce (but not eliminate) his playing time. Use Larry Centers and Morris. Centers is old, but he's a veteran and does not make stupid mistakes. He was also, IMHO, the only bright spot in last year's dismal season.

BTW- a message to Marcos20, InThe Box, and all the other morons who keep saying "Miami Sucks"- this is a Bills board, everyone knows we all think Miami sucks, and it's immature to say it over and over again. For once, try making an intelligent comment. If everyone rooted for the Bills, football would be pretty damn boring.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

[i]

BTW- a message to Marcos20, InThe Box, and all the other morons who keep saying "Miami Sucks"- this is a Bills board, everyone knows we all think Miami sucks, and it's immature to say it over and over again. For once, try making an intelligent comment. If everyone rooted for the Bills, football would be pretty damn boring. [/B]
                              so calling people morons is an intelligent comment?
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X