PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Fumbles p.6

WCoastFin
10-31-2002, 10:46 AM
Well Im slowly getting over the fact that Henry made me look bad last week when I said it would be his first back to back fumbless games ...I shouldve trusted my gut instinct, as I posted I had a feeling he would have one fumble, but I refused to go with my instincts becuz I didnt think the lions had that much of a "Roar" in their defense...The only one that couldnt "Roar" last weekend was Henry himself after a bloody lip :laughter: ........Any ways this week the Patriots will be hungry for some Turnovers and Henry is the right guy for that....although I see the Bills Airing it out most of the game simply for the fact that they want Bledsoe more involved in this game, the Patriots will do everything thay can to get the best of the bills, and their Defense is tough enough to make plays.......Travis Henry will have

1 Fumble

in this game.

clumping platelets
10-31-2002, 10:53 AM
Is that a fumble lost to the Pats or do we re-cover it?

Be specific!!

;)

InTheBox
10-31-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Well Im slowly getting over the fact that Henry made me look bad last week when I said it would be his first back to back fumbless games ...I shouldve trusted my gut instinct, as I posted I had a feeling he would have one fumble, but I refused to go with my instincts becuz I didnt think the lions had that much of a "Roar" in their defense...The only one that couldnt "Roar" last weekend was Henry himself after a bloody lip :laughter: ........Any ways this week the Patriots will be hungry for some Turnovers and Henry is the right guy for that....although I see the Bills Airing it out most of the game simply for the fact that they want Bledsoe more involved in this game, the Patriots will do everything thay can to get the best of the bills, and their Defense is tough enough to make plays.......Travis Henry will have

1 Fumble

in this game.
I dont like you!!!
P.S.
Miami Sucks!!!

Novacane
10-31-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by InTheBox

I dont like you!!!
P.S.
Miami Sucks!!!

:bravo:

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2002, 12:26 PM
Oh God, are we back in 2nd grade?

Hurry up, somebody fart so we all can laugh about it!

SABURZFAN
10-31-2002, 01:02 PM
0 fumbles this week.

WCoastFin
10-31-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Is that a fumble lost to the Pats or do we re-cover it?

Be specific!!

;)

Now that would be dificult to say :scratch: ....It depends which way it bounces....however for the next couple of games I think your Offense will brace themselves and be ready almost every time Henry carries the ball....Its more likely youll recover , but Honestly I wouldnt know....Im 4-1 on the season.

WCoastFin
10-31-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by InTheBox

I dont like you!!!
P.S.
Miami Sucks!!!

I dont care what you like!!!
P.S.
Bills Suck!!!

WCoastFin
10-31-2002, 01:32 PM
I have a question for you guys.....Lets say Im right and he does fumble, regardless if he runs for 100+ yds......What do you think should be the next step? Do you think the Bills should live with it and keep him in there? Do you think They should Bench him? Do you think they should involve him even less then they are now? or Do you think they should aquire someone from the FA market like J.Anderson?.....your thoughts.....

Drewpac
10-31-2002, 02:20 PM
I think they should try playing Sammy Morris at tailback. I've always thought that he was pretty good when given the opportunity. He's not as good as Henry but if he keeps coughing it up we'll have to make a change.

TigerJ
10-31-2002, 06:41 PM
My prediction: 0 fumbles this week

BTW, check out the thread for predicting the number of interceptions for Ray Lucas. LOL

angneli
10-31-2002, 07:00 PM
Henry is by far our best back and gives us the best chance to win.

Marcos20
10-31-2002, 09:34 PM
what about..

Mr. Run all over Fins p.1 ???

Miami sucksssssss

OpIv37
10-31-2002, 09:58 PM
WCF- I don' t know what the best solution would be for Henry's fumbling problems. We can't have turnovers, but he's still the best back. I think that if he can't suck it up, the Bills will have to reduce (but not eliminate) his playing time. Use Larry Centers and Morris. Centers is old, but he's a veteran and does not make stupid mistakes. He was also, IMHO, the only bright spot in last year's dismal season.

BTW- a message to Marcos20, InThe Box, and all the other morons who keep saying "Miami Sucks"- this is a Bills board, everyone knows we all think Miami sucks, and it's immature to say it over and over again. For once, try making an intelligent comment. If everyone rooted for the Bills, football would be pretty damn boring.

Tatonka
10-31-2002, 10:48 PM
[i]

BTW- a message to Marcos20, InThe Box, and all the other morons who keep saying "Miami Sucks"- this is a Bills board, everyone knows we all think Miami sucks, and it's immature to say it over and over again. For once, try making an intelligent comment. If everyone rooted for the Bills, football would be pretty damn boring. [/B]

so calling people morons is an intelligent comment? :banned:

WCoastFin
11-01-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by OpIv37
WCF- I don' t know what the best solution would be for Henry's fumbling problems. We can't have turnovers, but he's still the best back. I think that if he can't suck it up, the Bills will have to reduce (but not eliminate) his playing time. Use Larry Centers and Morris. Centers is old, but he's a veteran and does not make stupid mistakes. He was also, IMHO, the only bright spot in last year's dismal season.

BTW- a message to Marcos20, InThe Box, and all the other morons who keep saying "Miami Sucks"- this is a Bills board, everyone knows we all think Miami sucks, and it's immature to say it over and over again. For once, try making an intelligent comment. If everyone rooted for the Bills, football would be pretty damn boring.

I hear you OpIv37, I think youre right, That would be the best solution ...to reduce his playing time....but you also have to take into consideration that it can also disrupt the rythem of your Backs....I say you should live or Die by your RB as long as his turnovers dont cost you the game.:feedback:

BTW, dont listen to these kids, I try telling them that the world does not revolve around Buffalo, but they keep making childish remarks.

WCoastFin
11-01-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

so calling people morons is an intelligent comment? :banned:

yes, only if theyre really morons.:sukrpnch:

OpIv37
11-01-2002, 07:18 AM
The rhythm with the backs is certainly important, but I think protecting the ball would be more important. Nothing kills momentum like fumbling on the goal line. The real key is to keep the running game effective enough so that opposing D's can't shut down Bledsoe by playing the pass on every down.

Switching topics a little- how do you think Lucas will do against GB now that all the starting receivers have returned? I'm looking forward to that game on Monday.

Good advice on those kids- sometimes I get annoyed by the people who post without having anything to say.

WCoastFin
11-01-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
The rhythm with the backs is certainly important, but I think protecting the ball would be more important. Nothing kills momentum like fumbling on the goal line. The real key is to keep the running game effective enough so that opposing D's can't shut down Bledsoe by playing the pass on every down.

Switching topics a little- how do you think Lucas will do against GB now that all the starting receivers have returned? I'm looking forward to that game on Monday.

Good advice on those kids- sometimes I get annoyed by the people who post without having anything to say.

you know Ive never been this Clueless on Lucas...I thought he would be at least solid against you guys and I comletely saw something I had never seen in him....My thoughts though, are that If he plays anywhere like he did against the bills then I would think they would put Rosenfels in ...he had lots of reps in practice becuz of an injury to Lucas...but My instincts tell me Lucas will have learned from that game and not necessacirly play good enough to win a game, but just play solid...in other words "Just dont lose the game"

OpIv37
11-01-2002, 01:37 PM
I think the Dolphins will be better off with Lucas than Rosefelds- I'm in the DC area so he was in the news big time during preseason and he lost out to some pretty poor QB's (which I'm sure you're aware of if you've caught any Skins games this year). Also, Lucas is a little more experienced- I was suprised (but happy) about the mistakes he made against the Bills.

I think you're right about the "just don't lose the game". If the Dolphins D keeps the game close or somehow shuts down Favre, he'll do ok and they'll have a chance at winning. But if Miami has to come from behind, Lucas is going to force it and that's what gets him in trouble.