X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

soo..

the dolphins allegedly contacted the bills. everyone seems pretty sure it was about henry..

but if you take a look at all the players the dolphins are looking at to fill the RW void, a lot of them have miami connections. perhaps its mcgahee they are after?
    Its all about the quest.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

They can dream or pay out the ass which I'm sure they will no matter who they end up getting.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

BBI says through the "Rumor Mill" that the Phins made some sort of offer for Henry.. I wonder how good their sources are?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

good point Jeff, I brought this up yesterday:

'The Dolphins also contacted a half-dozen other teams, including the Oakland Raiders, Chicago Bears, Buffalo Bills and Minnesota Vikings, an NFL source said.' Miami Herald Article.....need to be subscribed :( https://registration.realcities.com/reg/login.do?url=http://www.miami.com%2Fmld%2Fmiami%2F9250952.htm :eek:

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by juice
          BBI says through the "Rumor Mill" that the Phins made some sort of offer for Henry.. I wonder how good their sources are?
          There sources are the same as ours.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

So then why are we not saying that the Phins made some sort of offer for Henry?
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
              • Jul 2002

oh my bad bam, i didnt see you already suggested it. i guess i let my eyes wander on the longer threads sometimes.
              Its all about the quest.

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

it's Ok dude! There are quite a few threads & personally I don't read 75% of them 'cause they're all about the same things.. hehe

Comment

Working...
                X