• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

Now we have the Karma!!

London Fletcher just got off the radio after being on with Jim Rome. We have all seen it work, those who show up, and have a great interview usually are blessed with a great big cup full of karma. We got it, now lets kick some Patriot butt!!:punchu:
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

I heard the show! Now, is he interviewing any other NE patriot this week?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JayWood
      The Professor
      • Jul 2002

Eb, you read my mind. I was wondering the same thing as soon as London got off the radio. He better not!!
      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

and I don't think Romey officially "sent out" the Jungle Karma

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

I think Rome is kinda overrated.....the guy was a big RJ supporter even when RJ was proving he couldn't do the job. I supported RJ to a point but was happy to see him go because he used up all his chances in Buffalo.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillyT92679
            • Jul 2002

Rome is extraordinarily inadequate. He reiterates his same points ad nauseum. Plus, his pseudo-hip style seems anachronistic. He is in his mid-thirties but he acts like he's still 21. Occasionally he will rise above his pretensions and make some valid points.
            Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

Working...
            X