X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills: Helping Miami? It'll be a cold day in Buffalo

Tom Donahoe said Wednesday that the Miami Dolphins, still reeling from the shocking retirement of running back Ricky Williams, have not called to check on the availability of Travis Henry or Willis McGahee.

Even if the Dolphins do phone to explore the possibility of trading for one of Buffalo's two ball carriers, Donahoe said, “It would be a short conversation.”

The Bills general manager discussed a variety of topics during an informal luncheon, and the Dolphins' gaping hole at running back was one.

There has been speculation that the Dolphins will try to acquire a top-line back to replace Williams rather than go with Williams' backup, Travis Minor.

• saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

F$%^ Miami!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

Wont Happen... Willis is unproven with Pads and Travis is far to good to hand the Rival a weapon like that. Plus we need Travis for another season to allow Willis to grow into the position some more. Oh let me be honest... ANY MAN THAT PLAYED WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS TRAVIS HENRY DID (Leg, Ribs... So On) LAST SEASON AND PERFORMED AT THE LEVEL HE DID IS A TRUE WARRIOR AND INSPIRES ALL AROUND HIM WHEN IN BATTLE. Keep him for that reason alone.
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
          ANY MAN THAT PLAYED WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS TRAVIS HENRY DID (Leg, Ribs... So On) LAST SEASON AND PERFORMED AT THE LEVEL HE DID IS A TRUE WARRIOR AND INSPIRES ALL AROUND HIM WHEN IN BATTLE. Keep him for that reason alone.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Pride
            • Jul 2002

I would take a Travis Henry over a Willis McGahee any day. Until Willis has made it through a 16 game season relatively uninjured.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
              • Jul 2004

Pride That is EXCATLY What I'm Hoping Everyone Else Understands.... I Mean Hell Look How He Blew His Knee Out In The First Place.. Whats To Say 8 Games In To The Season A Freak Thing Wont HAppen again.... Anyhow.. This Is My Second Post On The Zone... I Feel Welcome Already.. LoL..
              @Hemlepp53

Comment

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Grilled cheese and tomato sammiches are yummy.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                    • Mar 2003

Anyone else wonder about the title of the article?

Are they comparing Buffalo to Hell?

Are they suggesting that this trade might happen only on a cold day in Buffalo - like say any day between November and March?

So am I too assume that the this trade has a "SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN BUFFALO!" of happening?

Or maybe it will happen when "BUFFALO FREEZES OVER!"

I think the author should have a referred to a "cold day in Miami."

But then again he's writing from Rochester. He might have Pro City envy.
                    Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                      Anyone else wonder about the title of the article?
                      The title of the article is "Bills: Helping Miami? Not"
                      Spaz was just using some creative license
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                        • Sep 2002

i guess this means one of our RBs will be wearing aqua by september
                        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                          i guess this means one of our RBs will be wearing aqua by september
                          Yeah, Ken Simonton would look great in a Dolphin uniform.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TypicalBill
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            Yeah, Ken Simonton would look great in a Dolphin uniform.

Whats the deal with him anyway? he was tearing things up in NFLE and won MVP or something, you'd think that would atleast help him win a #3 spot.
                            For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TypicalBill

Whats the deal with him anyway? he was tearing things up in NFLE and won MVP or something, you'd think that would atleast help him win a #3 spot.

Dude it happens all the time.... Some blow up on a certian level and cant progress past it. Look how many Rookies 1st Rounders we lose within the first 3 years of their signing.... Its a sport played at many levels on many different playing fields (NCAA, NFL, NFLE, AFL, and so on)...
                              @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡