PDA

View Full Version : Players Return in Top Shape

The Spaz
07-29-2004, 01:57 PM
The players arrived at the Buffalo Bills organized team activities in top shape and they plan to come to camp that way as well. All have been working hard in the off-season in preparation for a playoff run in 2004 with new head coach Mike Mularkey.

The team began an intense work-out program this spring and has them all looking bigger, faster, and stronger.

"I've been working hard everyday," wide receiver Josh Reed said. "I pride myself in staying in shape and that's exactly what I plan to do going into camp."

Reed is just one of the many players who participated in the off-season program. The team is separated into three groups for conditioning. The offensive and defensive linemen are grouped together, followed by the wide receivers, quarterbacks, defensive backs and kickers, while the last group contains linebackers, tight ends, and running backs.

Each group then rotates through exercises developing strength, conditioning, and flexibility. The idea is to help players develop conditioning and lifting habits that will aid them during the season. The team participated in the program four days a week for five hours a day throughout spring.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2611

LtBillsFan66
07-29-2004, 01:58 PM
I like Josh's attitute.

Mr. Cynical
07-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Ditto.