X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

New Confidence

As the Buffalo Bills get ready to open training camp, quarterback Drew Bledsoe finds his career at a crossroad.
    Coming off his worst season ever, Bledsoe tries to get back the form that established him as one of the NFL's best passers.

Bledsoe heads into camp with renewed confidence thanks to new coach Mike Mularkey and his offensive scheme of running the football, and offseason personnel moves.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Drew... a true professional.

I have a ton of faith that 90% of the problems last year were coaching related.

With a consistent running game. A speedy WR on the field. And a game plan based on getting talented players to play to their strengths rather than their weaknesses. I feel we are in for a solid year offensively, and defensively.

11-5 is my prediction. My only concern in the AFC is the patsies. I think we are the 2nd best team in the AFC.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Pride

With a consistent running game. A speedy WR on the field. And a game plan based on getting talented players to play to their strengths rather than their weaknesses. I feel we are in for a solid year offensively, and defensively.

11-5 is my prediction. My only concern in the AFC is the patsies. I think we are the 2nd best team in the AFC.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I totally agree. MM, Clements, Wyche and McNally will do wonders for Drew.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

I couldn't agree with you more Pride. Great post, and thanks for the heads up Philster.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Pride
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            I totally agree. MM, Clements, Wyche and McNally will do wonders for Drew.
            Originally posted by ryjam282
            I couldn't agree with you more Pride. Great post, and thanks for the heads up Philster.
            Wow... and here I thought I was going to be castrated for my post haha.

Glad I have people who agree with me!

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Comeback Player of the Year 2004
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Pride
                • Jul 2002

I wanna sit with you guys at the games. Everyone else is anti-bledsoe.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

If I lived closer I sure would be there.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Yeah like lining up Gash on the outside as a receiver?

I'm with you 100% Pride.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      • May 2003

It would be a small but intelligent group.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Pride
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        Yeah like lining up Gash on the outside as a receiver?

I'm with you 100% Pride.
                        That still blows my mind.

What the hell was Gilbride thinking? Lets take a Fullback, who is a probowl run blocker, and put him at Split End. That's gotta be the most moronic thing to do as an OC. Why not just put Mike Williams out there!?!

Gilbrides legacy I suppose. GW's is still 4th and 2 on the 32 and we punt!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

That still blows my mind.

What the hell was Gilbride thinking? Lets take a Fullback, who is a probowl run blocker, and put him at Split End. That's gotta be the most moronic thing to do as an OC.
                          Other than passing 99% of the time on 3rd and a yard or two.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

In my dream world, we blow teams away in the first half that we can give McGahee more carries in the 2nd half and give Losman a few offensive series here and there.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              In my dream world, we blow teams away in the first half that we can give McGahee more carries in the 2nd half and give Losman a few offensive series here and there.
                              It's a wet one isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X