PDA

View Full Version : Milloy Ready for First Camp in Buffalo

The Spaz
07-30-2004, 02:41 PM
Lawyer Milloy is ready for training camp. The nine-year veteran was not in camp with the Buffalo Bills last year, joining the team just four days before the start of the regular season. This year, Milloy will be able to practice with his teammates well in advance and should be much more dominant with a full-year of the Bills defensive schemes under his belt.

"I feel so much more prepared for this season," Milloy said. "Last year I was just trying to find how I fit in with the guys. I wasn't confident being a leader at the beginning."

Just one year ago, Milloy believed he would be playing for the New England Patriots, where had had spent his entire career. He was a main contributor to the Patriots Super Bowl championship team in 2001 and also made the Pro Bowl four times in his seven seasons there.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2613

justasportsfan
07-30-2004, 03:11 PM
I thought Milloy was solid last year but not probowl form. I'm hoping after 1 yr. w/ the team he plays like a probowler. He's bing paid to play like one.

bledslow
07-30-2004, 05:42 PM
more dominant?? well he had a full year with the pata two years ago and was goose egged in int's,sacks,and forced fumbles. and last year he had another season without a pick. he is clearly(and has been for a few years now) on the decline. expect ven lessof him this year. the guy has been burnt way to much the last few years.

The Spaz
07-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by bledslow
more dominant?? well he had a full year with the pata two years ago and was goose egged in int's,sacks,and forced fumbles. and last year he had another season without a pick. he is clearly(and has been for a few years now) on the decline. expect ven lessof him this year. the guy has been burnt way to much the last few years.

Whatever you say.

saviorbledsoe
07-30-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by bledslow

he still knew how to do this move :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mr. Cynical
07-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I'm hoping after 1 yr. w/ the team he plays like a probowler. He's bing paid to play like one.

Well, it's not like we aren't used to paying people pro-bowl money yet play like crap...cough...Drew...cough. ;)

bernielivsey_1
07-30-2004, 08:48 PM
:pow: Bledslow - Take a typing course. Then take a spelling course. Then tell me who is better at safety on our team? Decline means not as good. But he's still good. But what do I know? :2guns: