• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Super Bowl in Buffalo????

Here's hoping that the Super Bowl presentations made by officials of the New York Giants and the New York Jets to owners here on Wednesday morning were a lot sunnier than the outside atmosphere that greeted NFL visitors for a two-day league meeting.

interesting read, washington, and new york (jets/giants) are trying to get the Super Bowl in 2008 or 2009, why dont they bring it to a place that could really use the the billions of $$ and jobs that a superbowl would bring, i dont know a little city in western new york comes to mind.
  • BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

Nice thought but it will never happen. Even if we had a dome I doubt we would get a SB here.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

I know, its nice to hope though :)

Comment

• clumping platelets

Never happen!

Comment

• liquidboy
          • Oct 2002

i call it discrimination... if an out door SB in New Jersey gets one then Buffalo should get one! they get the same kind of weather. thats Bullsh@t..
          BledSoE for MVP!

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I have always tried to argue this point, but the NFL would never accept Buffalo as a loction for a SB. Personally, I think it should be played in the city that has the better record going into the SB. ~ but what the hell do I know?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

that's a bunch of BS.we should have a shot at hosting a SUPER BOWL.since cochrane is busy with his racism with the NFL,i wonder if OJ could get his lawyers to help us out.it wouldn't kill them to give it a try.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                I have always tried to argue this point, but the NFL would never accept Buffalo as a loction for a SB. Personally, I think it should be played in the city that has the better record going into the SB. ~ but what the hell do I know?
                A city cant prepare for the SuperBowl in 1 week!!! do you have any idea what kind of preperation goes into it, Month upon Months of work.

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

Maybe if we get a terrorist attack they'd consider it...even then I wouldn't hold my breath
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1

A city cant prepare for the SuperBowl in 1 week!!! do you have any idea what kind of preperation goes into it, Month upon Months of work.
                    ....and I suppose you do. Relax man, it was hypothetical.

Comment

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
                      Nice thought but it will never happen. Even if we had a dome I doubt we would get a SB here.
                      Detriot built a dome....now they have the 2006 SB...you do the math.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        I have the arms of a new born baby!
                        • Jul 2002

You know what, I think every NFL team deserves to have the Super Bowl played in their staduim.....The weather shouldnt matter, a good team wins in any kind of weather.
                        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                          You know what, I think every NFL team deserves to have the Super Bowl played in their staduim.....The weather shouldnt matter, a good team wins in any kind of weather.
                          Wow....WCF makes a soild point. I'm think I'm going to die of shock.

Comment

• venis2k1
                            Youboty can hope
                            • Jul 2002

Comment

• BillyT92679
                              • Jul 2002

If the Bills did build a dome, it is conceivable that Buffalo could get a Super Bowl. There are plenty of hotel rooms in the Buffalo area since nobody goes to Niagara Falls at the end of January. Syracuse is trying to get the Final Four once Destiny USA gets built.
                              Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

Working...
                              X