• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Now I remember

...why I didn't like going to FinHell in the first place.

Those guys are absolutely delusional.

think (Travis Minor) is gonna do a good job. With people underestimating us and new O-line I think Minor will have about 1100 yards.
    We haven't been to the playoffs since we got Ricky. It's obvious he didn't make that big of a difference. Not because he wasn't the best back in the league, but because the rest of our offense sucked. I think that with our upgraded offense, the loss of Ricky just kinds of brings us back to square 1. We shouldn't be any better or worse than we were last year. 10-6. Unless of course Minor has a breakout year then it's 16-0 !!!!!
    I think our defense alone is good enough to get 8 or 9 wins.
    I think Travis Minor could be a Clinton Portis kinda running back or somthing like dat since they basically have the same build and have a quick first step..
    This team will be better without Ricky.
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

I always get a kick out of the 16-0 prediction, no matter how good the team is.

Byrd.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

theyll be beggin Marley to come back by week 3

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

At one point I think someone compared Travis Minor to Marshall Faulk, Barry Sanders and Terrell Davis all at once.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
          Exhausted of Losing
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix

I always get a kick out of the 16-0 prediction, no matter how good the team is.
          On a different forum I go on, last year some 49ers fan perdicted they'd go 19-0!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
            On a different forum I go on, last year some 49ers fan perdicted they'd go 19-0!
            Coulda, woulda.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
              Exhausted of Losing
              • Mar 2004

A lot of Fins fans I talk to say they'll be better because "they'll be more balanced" and "they won't just run, they'll pass" and "they were too perdictable last year, it was just Ricky left, right, and middle" Well tell me how your supposed to succeed passing the ball with Fiedler or a 3rd stringer at QB, that O-Line of yours, and no great HB to open up the passing game?
              Last edited by BillsRockSOMUCH; 07-30-2004, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

I went to one site where the idiots said he would have over 1400 yards, because they have upgraded their line so much. That poster must have gotten into Ricky's stash.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

by the time December rolls around,they may have to bring csonka out of mothballs.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• clumping platelets

There OL woes will be even more evident because they do not have the kind of back that can break tackles like RW could.

Comment

• BigZ
                      • Sep 2003

They'll be balanced without Rickey all right. They won't be able to gain yardage by running or passing.

Their punter ought to have an outstanding year though.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by zielinski
                        They'll be balanced without Rickey all right. They won't be able to gain yardage by running or passing.

Their punter ought to have an outstanding year though.
                        Beautiful.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                        X