PDA

View Full Version : Rule changed for High Rollers' League?

Mr. Miyagi
07-30-2004, 11:14 PM
QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/RB, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Starting 10 positions? Last year only 2 RBs and 2 WRs with 1 RB/WR flex position. Now there are 3 WRs. :scratch:

Michael82
07-31-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/RB, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Starting 10 positions? Last year only 2 RBs and 2 WRs with 1 RB/WR flex position. Now there are 3 WRs. :scratch:

I agree. This is very difficult to do with a 12-team league, too. There will NEVER be anyone worth picking up in the free agency. It also screws people who can't make it to the full draft. Also, I don't like point leagues and I know I'm not the only one who would prefer to stick with last year's standard head 2 head league.

Halbert
07-31-2004, 11:44 AM
I agree. I'd drop one of the WR spots and one of the Bench slots. But I like total points, although that's not as important to me as the too many spots thing.

BillsFever
07-31-2004, 08:12 PM
I could drop the 3rd WR, that's not a big deal.

This is set up as a points league? Must've made a mistake. I'll have to change that to head to head also.

Michael82
07-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

This is set up as a points league? Must've made a mistake. I'll have to change that to head to head also.

Sweet! You the man! :up:

Mr. Miyagi
08-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

:clap:

Much better. Thanks. :miyagi: