PDA

View Full Version : Dozer has put my fears to rest...

lordofgun
07-27-2002, 12:55 PM
FOR NOW! :D

<b>Is Mike Hollis the cure for a special teams hangover?</b>

The biggest change on special teams is the addition of former Jacksonville Jaguars place kicker Mike Hollis. The big mystery in the minds of many Bills fans is this: Can a guy be as effective kicking in balmy Buffalo as he had been in sunny Florida? Fantasy Football owners loved Mike Hollis. He was one of those guys who you would draft after everyone else grabbed the flashy guy. He's averaged 108 points per season. Toss out his rookie year and his final season in Jacksonville (where he was embroiled in a bitter feud with head coach and dictator Tom Coughlin), and his average soars to 119 per season.
But that was in near-ideal conditions, right? .... <a href="http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=7&state=news&nid=180" target="_blank"><b>Complete Story</b></a>

Romes
07-27-2002, 01:02 PM
great article Dozer :up:

The_Philster
07-27-2002, 01:11 PM
Excellent article, Dozer

With Moorman, I never understood the whole "fatigue" excuse myself either...I'm hoping it wasn't just a cop-out.

Halbert
07-27-2002, 06:10 PM
:hail:

Loved it. Lo-oo-oo-ved it.

Bonus points if anyone guesses the replacement punter.

shelby
07-27-2002, 06:36 PM
Dozer is a man of many talents. Buy him a beer.
:beer:
nice job!!!

mchurchfie
07-27-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Dozer is a man of many talents. Buy him a beer.
nice job!!!

I'm on it Blondie...excellent article, you are a man of many talents DDog:drunks:

WG
07-27-2002, 09:53 PM
Nice piece Bro!!!

Where'd ya get all the fancy stats and stuff?

I'm envious!

:D

Dozerdog
07-27-2002, 11:33 PM
Please people.... thanks for the accolades, you got to stop. I write em, you enjoy 'em... tell your freinds about the site.

Ok, buy me a beer......:D

shelby
07-28-2002, 08:24 AM