PDA

View Full Version : Buffalobills.com

saviorbledsoe
07-31-2004, 11:33 AM
Still hasnt reported the Losman signing. They are always way behind the fan sites. I though the site was supposed to be so much better when they redid it but i find that they still dont offer much. You would think that as it is the "official" site that it would want to be the best but they seem amatuer in comparison to this one and TBD. I hope that the new segmant that they will be doing with behind the scenes footage on players and coaches throughout training camp wont be a dissapointment as well.

Charlieguide
07-31-2004, 11:38 AM
Maybe they're waiting for concrete numbers??

You're right, though. It's supposed to be one of the highest-ranked team sites (not just FB) out there.

I like BillsDaily.com . . . what else is good?

Ebenezer
07-31-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Charlieguide
Maybe they're waiting for concrete numbers??

You're right, though. It's supposed to be one of the highest-ranked team sites (not just FB) out there.

I like BillsDaily.com . . . what else is good?

BillsZone (http://www.billszone.com)

Dozerdog
07-31-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Still hasnt reported the Losman signing. They are always way behind the fan sites. I though the site was supposed to be so much better when they redid it but i find that they still dont offer much. You would think that as it is the "official" site that it would want to be the best but they seem amatuer in comparison to this one and TBD. I hope that the new segmant that they will be doing with behind the scenes footage on players and coaches throughout training camp wont be a dissapointment as well.

They actually pay someone to put up their news. We have a bunch of losers with no life who scour the news wires 24-7. Hell, I put in the Ricky retirement on our front page at 1:30AM last week!

saviorbledsoe
07-31-2004, 11:57 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2614

They finally posted it but not on front page.

socalfan
07-31-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
They actually pay someone to put up their news. We have a bunch of losers with no life who scour the news wires 24-7. Hell, I put in the Ricky retirement on our front page at 1:30AM last week!

:clap: :10: This site is great for Bills news. Spaz and JJ made the offseason livable. I really liked the links to the radio show interviews and the college highlight films of the draft picks.

Thanks guys!

Tatonka
07-31-2004, 01:40 PM
who are spaz and jj?

never heard of them.

:idunno:

:snicker:

The Spaz
07-31-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by socalfan
:clap: :10: This site is great for Bills news. Spaz and JJ made the offseason livable. I really liked the links to the radio show interviews and the college highlight films of the draft picks.

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Tatonka
who are spaz and jj?

never heard of them.

:idunno:

:snicker:

Thanks SoCal. Tatonka bite me!:snicker::beers: