PDA

View Full Version : Evans on ESPN

Pride
07-31-2004, 01:17 PM
Sportscenter this morning did a small story on who the top 10 impact rookies will be this year.

#10 - Lee Evans. Basically said what we already know. Should take pressure off of Moulds, free up Reed, and help get Bledsoe back on track. Said he is on the short side, but makes up for it in speed and toughness, as he has already come back from a knee injury and succeeded.

No link, just thought I would share what i saw.

Tatonka
07-31-2004, 01:37 PM
he will be the next marvin harrison.

heard it here first.

ScottLawrence
07-31-2004, 02:18 PM
And Losman will be the next Peyton Manning.:)

The Spaz
07-31-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

heard it here first.

I sure hope so I have a great feelign about the guy as well!:up::beers:

socalfan
07-31-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

What I liked is Modrak saying that in the last 7 drafts, if you look at the first receiver selected, he would rate Evans above 4 of them.

The Spaz
07-31-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by socalfan
What I liked is Modrak saying that in the last 7 drafts, if you look at the first receiver selected, he would rate Evans above 4 of them.

That is very good. Only thing Enans lacks is height but he has everthing else speed, hands. good route runner. I liook for very good things even though he's a rookie.

Bill Brasky
07-31-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

heard it here first.

Originally posted by ScottLawrence

Great, so we are going to get our asses kicked 41-0 in the playoffs against the JETS?!?!

Tatonka
07-31-2004, 11:00 PM
:lol:

the jets wont be in the playoffs.. so that is not a concern.

Charlieguide
07-31-2004, 11:03 PM
hmm, in the last two years, we have seen a new trio of 3 key skill positions. Knowing TD, he's setting himself up to get rid of players as they get expensive or old. Like it or not, it's what he does.

ShadowHawk7
07-31-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Originally posted by ScottLawrence

I'd really hate to be Mr. Cynical for a second, but I'm sure every NFL fan thinks his team's first rounder will be the next Harrison, Manning, Sanders, Smith, Perry, Payton, etc. The player with "special" talent. THe player that will get em' over the hump.

The Spaz
07-31-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
I'd really hate to be Mr. Cynical for a second, but I'm sure every NFL fan thinks his team's first rounder will be the next Harrison, Manning, Sanders, Smith, Perry, Payton, etc. The player with "special" talent. THe player that will get em' over the hump.

Evans is special!:up:

Hermanator21
08-01-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Charlieguide
hmm, in the last two years, we have seen a new trio of 3 key skill positions. Knowing TD, he's setting himself up to get rid of players as they get expensive or old. Like it or not, it's what he does.

Very good point.....