PDA

View Full Version : All aboard: Losman, Evans sign with Bills

The_Philster
08-01-2004, 08:08 AM
When most rookies get their first contract, they usually treat themselves to something extravagant. Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman arrived at training camp Saturday wearing his first big purchase.
A pair of black canvas Converse sneakers.

Of course, Losman will have plenty of time to buy more expensive items, such as a new home for his mother, after signing a five-year, $7.7 million contract on the day the Bills reported to camp....more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040801/1058626.asp)

ryjam282
08-01-2004, 08:58 AM
:up: good read, but isn't it kinda strange that JP gets no signing bonus this year? How does that work out?

The Spaz
08-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
:up: good read, but isn't it kinda strange that JP gets no signing bonus this year? How does that work out?

I'm not sure how Losman's works out but the Jet's Vilma didn't get a signing bonus either instead he got cash for reporting to training camp.

Tatonka
08-01-2004, 12:19 PM
yeah.. i was really surprised that losman didnt even get a penny for a signing bonus.. i mean, no wonder the guy only bought some new shoes.. he doesnt get paid until game 1 right??