X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Marcus Jones pays a visit

I didn't see any other thread on this. Apologies if someone beat me to it. WGR radio reports that Marcus Jones visited One Bills Drive today and was impressed with the Bills' (practice and training) facilities.

Remember, he was released from IR by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a few weeks ago. He is a 29 year old DE who's been productive, and has pretty good size, a former first round pick. If healthy, he could have several good years of football left in him. Chidi Ahanotu is three years older.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

I wouldnt mind seeing into the rotation for the rest of the year and beyond. hey...shobel, jones, chidi is a solid rotation. with pat williams in the middle, and ron edwards not playing all that bad....we all of a sudden have a formidable D-Line. our LBs are getting better, and we have 2 shut down corners. our D is vastly becoming average, which in this case is a very good thing
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

TD should sign him if he is healthy! I thought he was signed by now after being cut a few weeks ago. ESPN was reporting he was close to signing with Redskins shortyly after TB released him. Maybe he was not totally heathy then,

Can't be any worse than what we have now in Office, Chidi, Denny. Bring him in and if he is no good they can cut him.

Comment

• DIHARD2
        • Sep 2002

What was his injury?

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
        "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• Marcos20
          • Oct 2002

bring him ... cant be so bad
          Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

Marcus Jones agent told the Redskins that he was going to sit out this year... he may still be considering sitting out... and is just checking out places he wants to play next year... OR he might have wanted to wait until a good team came calling.
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Bert102176
              • Aug 2002

I think he hurt his knee, but not really sure
              lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

I think we fit the bill as a good team.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire