PDA

View Full Version : Transcript: Coach Mike Mularkey

The_Philster
08-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Opening statement:

Whoever prayed for the weather, thank you. It was perfect, this is ideal for these guys starting out camp. It was a good practice. What I told them afterwards was that offensive is always going to be behind, and they were to start the practice off, but they finished up strong. I thought defensively we had a good start, a very good start. You hope that you can start a training camp off right where you left off. I feel pretty good about it.

On Sam Adams:

Sam has a mild strain to the hamstring. I don't foresee it being very long, we're just going to be smart about it.

On Marcus Price at starting right offensive tackle during practice:

That's really my call. I talked to Mike (Williams) and Marcus both. I just wanted for me, personally, to see with the new system and as much time as these guys have been here, I wanted to make sure he was on pace with the rest of the starters, and physically wanted to see where he's at at this time. That's an any day judgment call right there, but just to start the camp off, that's what we started with....
more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2623)

Novacane
08-01-2004, 07:29 PM
I am so glad Williams is gone. Mularkey is a breath of fresh air.

Typ0
08-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Williams was a dumb ass moron. Hopefully malarkey will be different.

HenryRules
08-01-2004, 07:49 PM
I like Mularkey a lot so far ... but it's easy to look good when they're not keeping score. I hope he's still looking good in the middle of the season

mybills
08-01-2004, 08:01 PM
On being a quieter coach than his predecessor:

<i>I would call them up and address it. I addressed it in the huddle. I think you make a point in your own way.</i>

:up: First Class!