X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills: McGahee looks good in first workout

Running back Willis McGahee won't have to wait until Saturday and a scrimmage against the Cleveland Browns for his first full contact since recovering from major knee surgery.
    It will come Wednesday when the Bills conduct an evening workout at St. John Fisher College from 6:30 to 8:30. First-year coach Mike Mularkey said a goal-line scrimmage is scheduled for that night, “And I certainly hope there's some tackling going on right there.”

McGahee, Buffalo's first-round pick in 2003, didn't play as a rookie but got through his first NFL training camp workout Sunday with flying colors. He ran hard during the three-quarter speed drills and bounced right back up after getting bumped and taking several tumbles in traffic.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Good to know McGahee is looking good. Can't wait to hear the news after he takes some hits on Wednesday.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

Great Stuff Man.... Appericate All The Info.... GO BILLS!!! This Is Our Season Fellaz. (I say that every season... LoL)
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Hey Hemlepp, where in Southeastern Fl are you? I am in Boynton Beach.....

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

better say a few hail marys

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂