08-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Alonzo Spellman looked real good too. :rolleyes:

I knew you would repond take it all in!:rofl:

The Spaz
08-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
So did Grant Irons.

I don't remember Irons being really impressive in mini camps or TC's though. Irons was more of a guy you rooted for because he was a feel good story.

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Irons was a guy we rooted for because all the rest of our DL sucked.

LtBillsFan66
08-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I don't remember Irons being really impressive in mini camps or TC's though. Irons was more of a guy you rooted for because he was a feel good story.

He was a "workout madman" was ripped, etc.

I think Aiken's a bust.

LtBillsFan66
08-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Aiken = Germany

The Spaz
08-02-2004, 02:30 PM
He was a "workout madman" was ripped, etc.

I think Aiken's a bust.

After an injured rookie year you can make that assessment? The guy has been talked about since the teams have reported for mini camps. I know he will be good.:up:

The Spaz
08-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Aiken = Germany
:rofl:

LtBillsFan66
08-02-2004, 02:33 PM
I mean Reggie Germany. I can see how ineptitude can be confused with the country too. :D

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Aiken = France

As in Paris France.

The Spaz
08-02-2004, 02:37 PM
I mean Reggie Germany. I can see how ineptitude can be confused with the country too. :D

I knew what you meant it''s just hilarious!

The Spaz
08-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Aiken = France

As in Paris France.

I didn't see Aiken give up after his knee surgery.

LtBillsFan66
08-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I knew what you meant it''s just hilarious!

Ah ok! lol

tomdonahoe
08-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Aiken hasn't even been given a shot in the league yet and you're calling him a bust?

Maybe he will be, maybe he won't but he needs to be given chance at least. Irons came to the Bills in shape and when he got cut he was in shape. Aiken was not this big last year. I think it's a good sign. He has to beat out Coleman though and that will not be easy. (Although I don't think there is anyway the bills cut Aiken)

ShadowHawk7
08-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by tomdonahoe
Aiken hasn't even been given a shot in the league yet and you're calling him a bust?

Maybe he will be, maybe he won't but he needs to be given chance at least. Irons came to the Bills in shape and when he got cut he was in shape. Aiken was not this big last year. I think it's a good sign. He has to beat out Coleman though and that will not be easy. (Although I don't think there is anyway the bills cut Aiken)

Seriously, I didn't hear Aiken's name called the whole of last summer and preseason. I was wondering what happened to him and if he wasn't even gonna make the roster. He's one of the bigger stories this summer. (so are Moulds, and Evans) He does have to beat out Clarence Coleman, definitley not just a scrub, who had an excellent preseason last year, and showed flashes during the season when given a chance. I think Coleman has the potential to be a very solid #4, and maybe a #3 in a few seasons, while Aiken could be a solid #3, and may start one day in the NFL at #2. These two guys will be occupying the
#5 and #6 spot on our depth chart unless they can beat out Shaw, (Unlikely) which means we have very excellent depth when someone has to take a breather. We also have Haddad, Brown, and Smith in the fold, which will make the 6th, 5th, 4th, and maybe even 3rd spot veeeerrry interesting to watch this preseason and training camp.

bernielivsey_1
08-02-2004, 04:09 PM
:o: U heard it hear first Antonio Brown will be the Bills #1 reciever

On the practice squad :p:

The_Philster
08-02-2004, 04:26 PM
That'd be funny if he was even eligible for the practice squad :p:

HenryRules
08-02-2004, 09:33 PM
I don't think it's possible for Aiken to be a bust. He was a second day pick after all, it's not like much is expected.

Tatonka
08-02-2004, 10:57 PM
the guy is our #5 wr at a MINIMUM...

i will put any amount of zone bucks on it.. i already have 15k worth with EE... any other takers?

Goobylal
08-03-2004, 09:47 AM
He'll be 5th by default, at least to start the season. No way he'll be ahead of Moulds, Evans, and Reed, and Shaw is a savvy veteran. He COULD be #4 some point in the season (and not talking about moving up because of any injury to someone else).

As for Aiken last year, he was a rookie, got injured, and didn't have a position coach for all of training camp. Former WR coach Fred Graves was out all of TC and pre-season recovering from cancer.