PDA

View Full Version : Help getting Bills tickets!

ShadowHawk7
08-02-2004, 05:41 PM
This may be OT, but can anyone help me get some good Bills tickets? I've been scouring Ebay to no avail for some time and could use your help. Can anyone reference me to a cheap site to get 2 tix to the Miami, Pats, Jax, or Cards game? Help would muuuch appreciated! I wish I wasn't so effin lazy when the tickets came out..

Mr. Cynical
08-02-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm in the same boat. My dad's bday is 11/15, so I'd like to take him to a game around that time as a gift. If anyone knows where to get 2 tix to the Rams game on 11/21 (or the Jets game on 11/7) that would be awesome. :up:

BAM
08-02-2004, 06:33 PM
I have two extra tickets to the Jaguars game. Two people that were gonna go are no longer going to be able to make it.

They're in the section w/ all of us Zoners right beside me. You can PM, email me at bradamiller@earthlink.net or IM me on AOL Instant Messenger, my screenname is oobrzaoo.

Mr. Cynical
08-02-2004, 06:38 PM
BAM, that smoking sig gif is PRICELESS. Gonna send that to a bud of mine who smokes like a fiend.

BAM
08-02-2004, 06:41 PM
hahah :up:

G. Host
08-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Not to toot my own horn but I am moderator on TBD;s Trading Post and I try to keep posts on tickets for sale/being sold organized there. You might try looking there.

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

BAM
08-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Hey Ebenezer,

What section were the tickets you got for us all in again? I'm sorry I forget. Shadowhawk is interested and wanted to know :up:

Thanks!
Brad

LtBillsFan66
08-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
Not to toot my own horn but I am moderator on TBD;s Trading Post and I try to keep posts on tickets for sale/being sold organized there. You might try looking there.

Go toot elsewhere! :mad:

:jk:

ShadowHawk7
08-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by G. Host

Toot your horn all you want, thanks for the help. :up:

STFU BFO!! :shutit:

:jk:

Originally posted by BAM
Hey Ebenezer,

What section were the tickets you got for us all in again? I'm sorry I forget. Shadowhawk is interested and wanted to know :up:

Thanks much for the help BAM. ;) :beer

SACKMARINO
08-03-2004, 10:58 AM
888-590-9090

I can get Bills tickets for a decent price.

I work for a ticket agency.

Thanks.

Ask for Dave

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-03-2004, 12:55 PM
I know a guy that just got transferred to Atlanta and is going to be selling some games. I know he wants to keep the home opener and the Miami game, but I think he is selling the others. If you are interested I could get you his email or PM me and I can give you his information.

ShadowHawk7
08-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Sounds great, Ghost. Please do. :up:

Dozerdog
08-03-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
BAM, that smoking sig gif is PRICELESS. Gonna send that to a bud of mine who smokes like a fiend.

Originally posted by BAM
hahah :up:

I hear it comes with a patch if ya screw it up! :nerd2:

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
Sounds great, Ghost. Please do. :up:

I sent an email to him to see what tickets he has and where you can email him. I believe his section is 110.

Mr. Cynical
08-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I hear it comes with a patch if ya screw it up! :nerd2:

OMG that is so bad it is actually funny. :snicker: