PDA

View Full Version : Bills News Updates

B-DON
08-03-2004, 01:28 AM
Bills | Expected to Keep Five to Seven WRs - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:28:48 -0700

Gregg Pastore, of
BuffaloBills.com, reports the Buffalo Bills are expected to keep anywhere between five to seven receivers on the final roster.

Bills | McGahee Has First NFL Training Camp Workout - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:31:50 -0700

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports
Buffalo Bills RB Willis McGahee (knee) went through his first NFL training camp workout Sunday, Aug. 1, with no problems. It was McGahee's first workout since recovering from major knee surgery. McGahee ran hard during three-quarter speed drills and took several falls in traffic. "I covered up," McGahee said. "I know how to fall; you don't have to worry about that. But I felt pretty good. It was a good day — no setbacks, no problems."
_

Dolphins | Williams Officially Files Retirement Papers - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:25:50 -0700

ESPN.com reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams has filed the necessary paperwork with the NFL Management Council to make his retirement official. By filing the papers, it means Williams cannot play this season even if he chooses to return to football. Under the league's rules, any player in the substance-abuse program, like Williams was, cannot unretire for a year without penalty. If he unretires after a year, he would still be facing a four-game suspension from the league.
_

Bills | Williams Expected to Regain Starting ORT Job - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:24:50 -0700

Bills | Evans Works With First-Team - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:45:16 -0700

Gregg Pastore, of
BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans worked with the first-team offense during the Bills' morning practice session Monday, August 2.
_

Bills | Gildon Working With D-Line - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:44:03 -0700

Gregg Pastore, of
BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills LB Jason Gildon has been working out with the defensive linemen during training camp individual drills in addition to keeping up with the linebackers in team meetings.

Bills | Moulds Adds Muscle, Drops Weight - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:43:05 -0700

Gregg Pastore, of
BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds has put on more muscle and lost a bit of weight during an intense offseason workout program. "He expects greatness out of himself, and I expect greatness out of him," QB Drew Bledsoe said. "I look for a huge year out of him this year."

Bills | Team Receives Roster Exemption for Zolman - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:54:06 -0700

The
Buffalo Bills have received a roster exemption effective until Sunday, Sept. 5 for QB Greg Zolman, due to his participation in NFL Europe this spring, according to Gregg Pastore of BuffaloBills.com.

_

Bills | Team Receives Roster Exemption for Shafer - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:53:28 -0700

The
Buffalo Bills have received a roster exemption effective until Sunday, Sept. 5 for K Mike Shafer, due to his participation in NFL Europe this spring, according to Gregg Pastore of BuffaloBills.com.

_

KFFL | PRESEASON GUIDE - KNOWING THE REAL STORY - from www.KFFL.com

Many were afraid to roll the dice on Kansas City RB Priest Holmes in 2003 only to find themselves sorely disappointed. Through the use of KFFL's network of insiders in every NFL city, KFFL was able to get inside skinny on Holmes' health and confidently point subscribers towards drafting him without fear. "If he slips beyond the No. 4 pick in your draft he is a steal, as he's more than capable of leading most fantasy leagues in scoring again this year by heads and tails above the competition …" Get the real scoop through KFFL's Preseason Draft Guide!

_

Bills | Team Receives Roster Exemption for Francis - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:52:29 -0700

The
Buffalo Bills have received a roster exemption effective until Sunday, Sept. 5 for LB Asa Francis, due to his participation in NFL Europe this spring, according to Gregg Pastore of BuffaloBills.com.

_

Bills | Team Receives Roster Exemption for Esposito - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:49:33 -0700

The
Buffalo Bills have received a roster exemption effective until Sunday, Sept. 5 for OT Jasen Esposito, due to his participation in NFL Europe this spring, according to Gregg Pastore of BuffaloBills.com.

some is old some is new

ryjam282
08-03-2004, 06:38 AM
:up: thanks B-Don....

Anyone know anything or watch that kicker Shafer at all? Was he any good? I saw him kick a few balls but what about his distance on kickoffs? Anyone?

Hemlepp53
08-03-2004, 06:47 AM
Thanks Thats Alot Of Re-Capping You Did... Breif But Detailed... Appericate the Information

Michael82
08-03-2004, 07:26 AM
It's a lot better if you guys go right here....

http://www.billszone.com

You'll find all your Bills news on the front page. :up:

Tatonka
08-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by B-DON
Bills | Expected to Keep Five to Seven WRs - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:28:48 -0700

Gregg Pastore, of
BuffaloBills.com, reports the Buffalo Bills are expected to keep anywhere between five to seven receivers on the final roster.

looks like we keep 7 wrs.. and i am sure that aiken wont be one of them, huh, ee... :snicker: