PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins vs. Howard Stern

saviorbledsoe
08-03-2004, 06:11 AM
This Miami Dolphins offseason keeps getting funnier by the day!

I heard 2 minutes ago on Howard Stern that he was finally put back on the air in the Miami market by a small station. HOWEVER, the Miami Dolphins are already having their games broadcast on the same station and are refusing to co-exist with Stern.

Great PR Miami Dolphins!!!!

I think you have pissed off almost everybody this offseason :)

;)

ryjam282
08-03-2004, 06:30 AM
I know Savior, I am down here on the West Palm station he was talking about and I heard it too. I love it that they are complaining. Makes them continue to look like a horse's ass.

John Ward
08-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Ditto! Heard it yesterday and Stern even said he doesn't even follow football and I'm sure he'd have a hard time naming on eplayer. Let alone he butchered the owner's name (I am not even going to try to spell it.....other than "Looser!")

Goobylal
08-03-2004, 06:37 AM
At this point, being associated with Stern would only RAISE the caliber of the Miami Dolphins organization.

Tatonka
08-03-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Goobylal
At this point, being associated with Stern would only RAISE the caliber of the Miami Dolphins organization.

i was just thinking the same thing.. why are they complaining?

:idunno:

Stewie
08-03-2004, 07:38 AM
They should worry about winning more than 3 or 4 games this year.

SABURZFAN
08-03-2004, 08:50 AM
stern mentioned it yesterday show too.

lordofgun
08-03-2004, 09:09 AM
Stern :down:

Canadian'eh!
08-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Goobylal

ROFL

hilarious....

The Miami Dolphins, in an effort to better their tainted image with the public, have signed a deal with Howard Stern to share advertising revenue and radio time on a local radio station.

Stern had this to say; "I don't know much about football but I gotta agree with this Seau guy on the f*g issue, and this Rickey Williams definately seems like my kind of guy. What do you mean he quit?"

One can only hope that some of the high-classed Stern's attitude will rub off on the Dolphins organiziation.

Mr. Cynical
08-03-2004, 09:52 AM
If they were smart, they'd make nice with Howard. Then maybe they could get Beetlejuice to fill in for Ricky. :D

Dozerdog
08-03-2004, 10:05 AM
It's not like Stern beat up his ex-wife while pregnant or anything.

Canadian'eh!
08-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
If they were smart, they'd make nice with Howard. Then maybe they could get Beetlejuice to fill in for Ricky. :D

DID SOMEONE CALL ME??????

Mr. Cynical
08-03-2004, 11:54 AM
:lol:

Doesn't look much worse than Travis Minor, so why not. ;)

Earthquake Enyart
08-03-2004, 12:03 PM
The Fins already have Gary the ****** working with the GM. Who do you think made the AJ Feely trade?

Ebenezer
08-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
The Fins already have Gary the ****** working with the GM. Who do you think made the AJ Feely trade?

rofl