PDA

View Full Version : Is Josh Reed really our 3rd best WR?

Pride
08-03-2004, 11:37 AM
I agree, he will play better in the slot. But the question remains... if Shaw is better than Reed overall, why isnt Shaw getting the nod?

Personally, if I was lining up and had to either throw to JR or BS... I would pick Shaw.

Novacane
08-03-2004, 11:43 AM
Reed will be better this year.

The Spaz
08-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Well when th ecoaches talk about th estartign receivers they mention Moulds, Evans Reed and Shaw most of th etime in that order so they feel Reed will contribute more this year.

Bulldog
08-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Reed will be better this year.

Jeff Morrison said that Reed has dropped several balls already since training camp has opened. I am really confused as to what happened between his rookie year and last year. I know that Price left, but hands were never a problem in his rookie year. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was pressing trying to fill the void left by Price. And now he might be pressing as a result of the drafting of Evans, who has been nothing short of spectacular thus far. Any thoughts?

BillsFanInMass
08-03-2004, 11:50 AM
i think in a couple of seasons Sam Aiken could be huge for our team but right now Shaw and Reed are a pretty close call.

The Spaz
08-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Jeff Morrison said that Reed has dropped several balls already since training camp has opened. I am really confused as to what happened between his rookie year and last year. I know that Price left, but hands were never a problem in his rookie year. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was pressing trying to fill the void left by Price. And now he might be pressing as a result of the drafting of Evans, who has been nothing short of spectacular thus far. Any thoughts?

When did he say this about Reed. I listened yesteray an didn't hear anything about that. I even have a thread of Jeff Morrison't chat yesterday.

bernielivsey_1
08-03-2004, 12:38 PM
:chuk: I think Shaw is better now and has peaked but Reed can be better and I think will be. :earpoke:

Bulldog
08-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
When did he say this about Reed. I listened yesteray an didn't hear anything about that. I even have a thread of Jeff Morrison't chat yesterday.

My bad, must have been the guy on WGR that said that.