PDA

View Full Version : How many games will you attend this year?

JD
08-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Same as topic.

I will be going to at least 8 games.....I finally got my girlfriend to jump on the sabre bandwagon....she was obsessed with football, and her fav team....miami :rolleyes:

But I told her they will be going nowhere this season since pot head ricki is gone :2guns: ....so ill make her jump aboard the bills bandwagon as well!
:D

So how many Sabres games will you attend this year?

Ebenezer
08-03-2004, 05:45 PM
I believe that I will be attending zero...I do not believe there will be a season...if by some miracle there is then I plan on going to 1 of every 4 or 5 home games played.

SABURZFAN
08-06-2004, 07:06 AM
they hit the west coast in the first week of March.that would be a great time to ask for some time off.:up:

SABuffalo786
08-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Well, I'm looking at the middle of December and February when they visit Florida for their southeast swings. Man, I really hope they work the CBA out. I really want to do a Sabres away game. I've got the Perrault throwback, big city of Buffalo flag, all I need is one of those chicken wing hats and I'll really be ready to show these Floridians what true hockey fans look like. :D

pyrrhonist
08-26-2004, 01:07 AM
they hit the west coast in the first week of March.that would be a great time to ask for some time off.:up:

Amen, amigo. IF the season actually takes place (A big IF), I plan on attending the Buffalo games that are in San Josè and Anaheim. I'd like to go to the Staples Center and see them play the Queens as well, but it's much easier to schedule a bulk of time off, and the Sharks & Ducks games are Thursday-Friday. Perhaps we'll cross paths at said games? I'm easy to spot when I go to games, I always wear my classic home blue & gold (Non-customized). It even got Brad May's attention (And acknowledgement) at the Sharks/Canucks game I attended last year in San Josè. :peace:

sabreshockey096
08-28-2004, 02:45 PM
i am going to go to 2 games because they only come to atlanta twice