Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _Ghost_Hackers

We Have To Make Brown An Offer

Brown is going to be released by the Raiders before the end of pre-season - Bills should pick him up ... Moulds, Evans, Reed, and Brown ...

OH BOY!!!! Bledose couldnt miss that.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Sorry I think Moulds, Evans and Reed are all better than Brown at this point to top it off we still have Shaw, Coleman, Aiken. We don't need another WR unless we get a slew of injuries.

Comment

• _Ghost_Hackers

I agree Chris, in the fact that Brown is getting old - but put it this way - over the past 3 years Moulds and Brown's recieving numbers are almost identical.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

brown is almost 40 if he isnt already.. we dont WANT to get older.. we have so many young guys that will make alot more difference on this team than a 40 year old wr that WAS a good possession receiver.

yeah.. lets pick up brown and cut aiken, or coleman, or some other young promising player. that would really set us up for the future..

this is supposed to be a run oriented team.. how often do you think we will line up 4wrs deep? never, unless we are getting blown out..
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• nolimit
          Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
          • Aug 2003

Re: We Have To Make Brown An Offer

Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers
          Brown is going to be released by the Raiders before the end of pre-season - Bills should pick him up ... Moulds, Evans, Reed, and Brown ...

daquix is that you??????

Comment

• tomdonahoe
            • May 2004

Tim Brown couldn't make this roster.
            Tommy D.
            The Voice of Reason

Comment

• _Ghost_Hackers

Re: Re: We Have To Make Brown An Offer

Originally posted by nolimit
              daquix is that you??????
              in the flesh - who are you? lol

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

Re: We Have To Make Brown An Offer

Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers

I think this would be a huge mistake to sign Brown. He is definitely done and will retire, I don't even think he would make the practice squad here. I think this might be one of the deepest receivers the Bills have had in a real LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Why go old when we have some great young talent here now.

I don't know the numbers but how much $$ do the bills actually have now that EVans and Losman have signed??????
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Throne Logic
                  Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                  • Aug 2002

Come on now. What's with the old Raider receivers that gets people excited? Jeez, we even tried it last year with James Jett. Notice how much impact he had with "all that speed". Come on now. Let it him go gracefully into retirement.
                  Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Let's develop our young guys, including Evans, Aiken, and Reed, rather than taking on a 39 year old cast off.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
                      Offical Billszone Starting QB
                      • Mar 2003

Are you serious? Tim Brown? This has got to be a joke. He is pretty much worthless as of now. His best years were left in the 90's. I would much rather try and develop some of our younger guys. We have some pretty decent talent with our young receivers.

Ryan Withey
                      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                      X