PDA

View Full Version : We Have To Make Brown An Offer

_Ghost_Hackers
08-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Brown is going to be released by the Raiders before the end of pre-season - Bills should pick him up ... Moulds, Evans, Reed, and Brown ...

OH BOY!!!! Bledose couldnt miss that.

The Spaz
08-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Sorry I think Moulds, Evans and Reed are all better than Brown at this point to top it off we still have Shaw, Coleman, Aiken. We don't need another WR unless we get a slew of injuries.

_Ghost_Hackers
08-03-2004, 05:46 PM
I agree Chris, in the fact that Brown is getting old - but put it this way - over the past 3 years Moulds and Brown's recieving numbers are almost identical.

Tatonka
08-03-2004, 06:04 PM
brown is almost 40 if he isnt already.. we dont WANT to get older.. we have so many young guys that will make alot more difference on this team than a 40 year old wr that WAS a good possession receiver.

yeah.. lets pick up brown and cut aiken, or coleman, or some other young promising player. that would really set us up for the future..

this is supposed to be a run oriented team.. how often do you think we will line up 4wrs deep? never, unless we are getting blown out..

nolimit
08-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers
Brown is going to be released by the Raiders before the end of pre-season - Bills should pick him up ... Moulds, Evans, Reed, and Brown ...

daquix is that you??????

tomdonahoe
08-03-2004, 06:40 PM
Tim Brown couldn't make this roster.

_Ghost_Hackers
08-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
daquix is that you??????

in the flesh - who are you? lol

tampabay25690
08-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers

I think this would be a huge mistake to sign Brown. He is definitely done and will retire, I don't even think he would make the practice squad here. I think this might be one of the deepest receivers the Bills have had in a real LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Why go old when we have some great young talent here now.

I don't know the numbers but how much $$ do the bills actually have now that EVans and Losman have signed??????

Throne Logic
08-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Come on now. What's with the old Raider receivers that gets people excited? Jeez, we even tried it last year with James Jett. Notice how much impact he had with "all that speed". Come on now. Let it him go gracefully into retirement.

Jan Reimers
08-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Let's develop our young guys, including Evans, Aiken, and Reed, rather than taking on a 39 year old cast off.

ryjam282
08-04-2004, 07:35 AM
Are you serious? Tim Brown? This has got to be a joke. He is pretty much worthless as of now. His best years were left in the 90's. I would much rather try and develop some of our younger guys. We have some pretty decent talent with our young receivers.