X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Mike Pucillo is starting AGAIN

Just thought you should know. Now I'm going back to work on my report. I'll have it up soon. So, as TD would say....

STAY TUNED!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

i am leaving for my hockey game... if it is not done by the time i get back..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Mike Pucillo starting = no hope of a good line.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

There is no way that this guy should be starting...he is a waste and revolving door. I'm not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling so far during this camp. It sure looks like certain people (TD) are making decisions on who is playing. I say this because of a few players who continue to play despite their terrible showings last year: Bledsoe, Pucillo, & Denney...just to name a few.

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          There is no way that this guy should be starting...he is a waste and revolving door. I'm not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling so far during this camp. It sure looks like certain people (TD) are making decisions on who is playing. I say this because of a few players who continue to play despite their terrible showings last year: Bledsoe, Pucillo, & Denney...just to name a few.
          Who do you suggest we replace these players with right now? I think the three of them are below average at best (Bledsoe) to marginal backups at worst (Denney and Pucillo), but it's not as if there's anyone else in camp that is better than any of the 3 at their position. Losman isn't ready and Brown is putrid and should have been replaced as a backup. Tucker was just as bad as Pucillo but is older and Sullivan is just as bad and has a bad attitude. Sullivan played well in his rookie year, but since then every comment about him has been that he gives no effort. I don't want the Bills to reward that sort of attitude. Denney sucks, but what has Kelsay done to earn a shot?

Comment

• finsrclowns
            • Apr 2004

Last year I was sure Puccillo had compromising photos of GW he was using. GW's gone and the Puke man still is on the top of the depth chart. So I'm now assuming MP has pictures on TD. How else can you explain TD's remark "we took a look at him (Kendall) and didn't like what we saw. We like the people we have." Say what??
            finsrclowns

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

you know.. some of you are gonna find this crazy.. BUT.. mcnally and the others probably know a little about the oline and the players..

and

there have been cases in the past.. where a young 6th round pick that was tossed into the fire w/ bad coaching, have ... (hold your breath here, i am throwing something crazy out there).. gotten better...

i know it is a crazy thought.. but maybe the guy just flat out improved himself over the offseason... look at the huge difference in sam aikens physical appearance.. he is obviously much stronger.. why cant pucillo have gotten much stronger as well? because that was his main problem.. he got pushed around..

ah, hell.. maybe it is just wishful thinking.. i am sure the bills coaches are trying to sabotage the team and want to intentionally put the worst player out there so that leadfoot.. err.. drew.. gets creamed and looks like dog**** for the 7th season in his 11 year career.. that way, the coaches will get fired.. which is what i am sure their goal is, obviously.. i mean.. they really couldnt be trying to put together a winner here.. right?
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Throne Logic
                Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                • Aug 2002

Come on guys. Look at this from the coaching stand point. It's just the beginning of training camp. You have a new team and your #1 priority is to gain their respect. With out that, you'll accomplish nothing. (notice I didn't say like you).

You start with last year's starters, regardless of what you plan to move toward as this year's lineup. It's much easier to have Tucker or Sullivan outplay Pucillo in camp and them move them ahead on the depth chart. Much less animosity built up this way.

Even Wire, who they're obviously pulling to win the SS job, has to split time with last year's starter. It's all a respect issue.
                Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

'Sulking' Sullivan will not outplay anyone. Bills have already made a comment to affect that he is a distant 3rd in depth chart for remaining starting guard position.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I just wish someone could build a fire under Sullivan's butt. He is bigger, stronger, and more athletically gifted than either Pucillo or Tucker, but he just doesn't seem to care. What a waste!
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Hey Tatonka, Mike Pucillo has already been manhandled and beat a few times in camp.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

well then it is obvious.. the coaches are trying to put together the worst line right? if he sucks, i am sure they will leave him in there.. that is what legendary offensive line coaches do right?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Anyone remember how bad Dusty Ziegler was in his last years as a bills until he went to the Giants and met Mcnally? A lot of guys have been beaten by Pat Williams and Sam Adams , chill. I think our coaches know what they're doing. If Pucillo continues to suck , he's gone. Have faith.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• fabolouspaul
                            • Oct 2002

darn, what did Pucillo do to deserve being a starter!? I'm starting to hate Pucillo as much as I did with Chris Watson!!!!!!!
                            LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                              • Jul 2002

I hate him almost as much as I hate Fucillo...and that's a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X