Mike is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nolimit
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Aug 2003

Mike is back

even showed up early this morning! Per wgr!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Nice!!!!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Man I don't know which Williams I am getting more sick of hearing about.

Comment

• nolimit
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Aug 2003

welcome back good buddy!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Nice of him to condescend to practice with the team. I hope it's not too emotionally draining for him.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

Wow some of you seem to have no compassion for these millionaires skipping out on the one time in the year they are expected to work their hardest!

Go buy yourself a new Car or Plasma screen and get over it! When my Grandma Died I had to be back to work 2 days latter! It's been 2 months Big Mike time to move on with your life and win some football games!!!!!!
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

wow.. you mean the sky is not falling and the season is not ruined?
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Chill guys. It was one day. BFD.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                  Wow some of you seem to have no compassion for these millionaires skipping out on the one time in the year they are expected to work their hardest!

Go buy yourself a new Car or Plasma screen and get over it! When my Grandma Died I had to be back to work 2 days latter! It's been 2 months Big Mike time to move on with your life and win some football games!!!!!!
                  Totally agree. We ALL have problems in our lives. Most of us soldier on, however, meeting our responsibilities and obligations, rather than sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Offensive tackle Mike Williams joined his teammates on the practice field Wednesday morning. Williams had missed the team’s last two practices. Stay close to Buffalobills.com for post-practice comments and video. The Bills will hold the first of two scheduled night practices this evening. The session runs from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. and will once again feature an autograph session involving the entire team following practice. Shuttle service will begin at 4:45 p.m., gates will open at 5:00 p.m.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                      When my Grandma Died I had to be back to work 2 days latter! It's been 2 months Big Mike time to move on with your life and win some football games!!!!!!
                      Some of us were raised by grandma and played the role of mom's in our life. We don't know how close they were.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

We don't know the whole story period. Rather get this over with now, than blow up like Ruben during the season.

Comment

• TedMock
                          • Jul 2002

I chalk it up as some people don't handle losing a loved one as well as others. I lost many relatives, including a parent whom I was very close to. Within the week I was back to every day life. My brother (who's twice my size) still isn't the same. That was 10 years ago. People call him a big wimp, softie, etc. until his big butt smacks them in the head. He just never learned how to handle things. We grew up in the same house, so I don't know why we're so different in that respect. It's definitely frustrating to watch people sulk.

Comment

• ryjam282
                            Offical Billszone Starting QB
                            • Mar 2003

Thank god he is back. Now he can concentrate on whooping some ass.

Ryan Withey
                            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Morgoth
                              Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                              • Jun 2003

Can we go back to making fun of Ricky now?
                              Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

Working...
                              X