X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Lets play "Guess Big Mikes Weight"

With all the reports of the "Grandma" effect on MW who wants to try and Guess where he might be tipping the scales.

MW was already having problems with speed outside rushers last year and it seemed as though he may have put on a few extra "Big Macs" during the season.

Will an off-season that included his family members death causing him to miss most team workouts cause him to balloon up over 370.. 380?

Will Mike Williams be able to regain his Mental Edge and physical stamina in time to be effective this season or will he labor into this year with Weight Issues?
    Last edited by juice; 08-04-2004, 11:02 AM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

270-280 Isn't big for an o-linemen.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
      270-280 Isn't big for an o-linemen.
      Edited for your viewing pleasure.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

On another board, a poster claiming inside info declared that Mike had balooned to 407. But then again the same "inside" source also said the Bills would not let him back on the practice field until he lost the extra weight. Of course, he was back on the practice field this morning, so I don't think I would trust that inside source again.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i have another game.. lets play..

"will juice ever get over the fact that ruben brown is cut?"

i say.. NO

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

I say 370. He is a mamoth.

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i say i dont care if he plays good.

there are guys that are 100 pounds lighter that suck too.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Right, cause last I checked Ryan Denney sucks and he is a lot lighter as well.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

He was over 370 when we drafted him. He got "down" into the 360 range last year. He'll sweat that off before rht first preseason game. Unless he actually did go to 400lbs., I don't see the big deal.
                  The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

i say.. NO

Lets play will Marcus Vick ever play in an ACC game.

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TedMock
                      He was over 370 when we drafted him. He got "down" into the 360 range last year. He'll sweat that off before rht first preseason game. Unless he actually did go to 400lbs., I don't see the big deal.
                      http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...liams_mike.htm
                      He already couldn't stop the speed rush at 380 plus he would be useless as a Tackle.

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                        He already couldn't stop the speed rush at 380 plus he would be useless as a Tackle.
                        I'm not sold on the fact that he can't hang with speed rushers. He definitely needs work in that area, but if you go back and look at a lot of the games; his head's and hands are shoving Pucillo's guy and he's playing catch up on his own guy. A speed rusher is most definitely going to beat that most times. Don't forget "closest path to the QB" rules. With a good guard next to him and McNally coaching, we may see a whole new person. This will be his third season so it's definitely do or die for him. I mentioned it in another thread, but remember "House" Ballards first two seasons? Brutal.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TedMock
                          http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...liams_mike.htm
                          Reports indicate we may have a winner at 400 Plus pounds.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i love when you bring up college ball like anyone gives a ****.. was that supposed to be an shot at me? like i care about vick.. who was not even a starter.. oh well.. big loss.. a spoiled brat gets high and speeds and rapes 15 year olds.. because his brother gave him millions and he just doesnt care.. oh well.

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

Tit for Tat Tonk

What's you guess.. over 400?

Comment

Working...
                              X