Someone type this out please.

Stat.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

No speakers at work!

Comment

• Aero II
        RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
        • Jul 2002

Same here.

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Left my headset at home today. Damnit.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Bled2Hen
            • Mar 2004

DREW BLEDSOE!!!!!
            D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

He said" it feels great to get back out here" blah blah blah

Reporter asked him why he wasn't there:

"Personal problems I'm not gonna get into, got them worked out, everything is behind me now. Nothing to do with Bills, Price, or me being out of shape, blah blah blah commtted to Bills, blah blah blah and I don't see any future bumps in the road blah blah blah.

"

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

Well it sounds like he is back!!!

Sounds like he had some drama going on !!

Been there done that..
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

as long as he's truly confident that these problems are behind him than I am willing to let ths one go... unless of course he stinks this year in which case i reserve the right to ***** about it again.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i feel better after watching it.. something obviously happened within his family.. i dont know if he has any kids... or whatever.. but something came up with his family that shook him up..

he did specifically address the fact that it did not have anything to do with marcus price, who he said he was very tight with and they had spoke alot (presummably about williams personal issues).. he also said it was nothing about his physical shape or being mad or anything..

he said that he does need to get in better shape.. that he does need to get down the terminology better.. and he is not mad at all about being fined.. he said as a first year coach, MM did the right thing by fining him.

he said he doesnt see any possible way that anything like this will ever come up again, and that he apologized to the whole team today for missing practice and let them know that it wont happen again. it is important to him to be known as dependable..

that is basically the jist of it.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
                      Offical Billszone Starting QB
                      • Mar 2003

Thanks for the summary T.

Ryan Withey
                      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

now, if only savior can forgive him.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

I think I will judge Big Mike solely on his on field performance. He seems like a good guy, but one who is not really able to handle personal adversity. I simply hope he becomes a better offensive lineman than he is a handler of personal problems.
                          Last edited by Jan Reimers; 08-04-2004, 03:20 PM.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i feel better after watching it.. something obviously happened within his family.. i dont know if he has any kids... or whatever.. but something came up with his family that shook him up..

he did specifically address the fact that it did not have anything to do with marcus price, who he said he was very tight with and they had spoke alot (presummably about williams personal issues).. he also said it was nothing about his physical shape or being mad or anything..

he said that he does need to get in better shape.. that he does need to get down the terminology better.. and he is not mad at all about being fined.. he said as a first year coach, MM did the right thing by fining him.

he said he doesnt see any possible way that anything like this will ever come up again, and that he apologized to the whole team today for missing practice and let them know that it wont happen again. it is important to him to be known as dependable..

that is basically the jist of it.
                            Awesome!
                            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                            X