PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams (Audio)

The Spaz
08-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Listen.

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/

Earthquake Enyart
08-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Someone type this out please.

Stat.

LtBillsFan66
08-04-2004, 11:00 AM
No speakers at work! :(

Aero II
08-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Same here.

Patrick76777
08-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Left my headset at home today. Damnit.

Bled2Hen
08-04-2004, 11:25 AM
DREW BLEDSOE!!!!!

BAM
08-04-2004, 11:28 AM
He said" it feels great to get back out here" blah blah blah

Reporter asked him why he wasn't there:

"Personal problems I'm not gonna get into, got them worked out, everything is behind me now. Nothing to do with Bills, Price, or me being out of shape, blah blah blah commtted to Bills, blah blah blah and I don't see any future bumps in the road blah blah blah.

:up:"

tampabay25690
08-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Well it sounds like he is back!!!

Sounds like he had some drama going on !!

Been there done that..

Canadian'eh!
08-04-2004, 11:36 AM
as long as he's truly confident that these problems are behind him than I am willing to let ths one go... unless of course he stinks this year in which case i reserve the right to ***** about it again.

Tatonka
08-04-2004, 12:15 PM
i feel better after watching it.. something obviously happened within his family.. i dont know if he has any kids... or whatever.. but something came up with his family that shook him up..

he did specifically address the fact that it did not have anything to do with marcus price, who he said he was very tight with and they had spoke alot (presummably about williams personal issues).. he also said it was nothing about his physical shape or being mad or anything..

he said that he does need to get in better shape.. that he does need to get down the terminology better.. and he is not mad at all about being fined.. he said as a first year coach, MM did the right thing by fining him.

he said he doesnt see any possible way that anything like this will ever come up again, and that he apologized to the whole team today for missing practice and let them know that it wont happen again. it is important to him to be known as dependable..

that is basically the jist of it.

ryjam282
08-04-2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the summary T. :up:

Tatonka
08-04-2004, 01:34 PM
now, if only savior can forgive him.

:snicker:

Jan Reimers
08-04-2004, 03:15 PM
I think I will judge Big Mike solely on his on field performance. He seems like a good guy, but one who is not really able to handle personal adversity. I simply hope he becomes a better offensive lineman than he is a handler of personal problems.

ShadowHawk7
08-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i feel better after watching it.. something obviously happened within his family.. i dont know if he has any kids... or whatever.. but something came up with his family that shook him up..

he did specifically address the fact that it did not have anything to do with marcus price, who he said he was very tight with and they had spoke alot (presummably about williams personal issues).. he also said it was nothing about his physical shape or being mad or anything..

he said that he does need to get in better shape.. that he does need to get down the terminology better.. and he is not mad at all about being fined.. he said as a first year coach, MM did the right thing by fining him.

he said he doesnt see any possible way that anything like this will ever come up again, and that he apologized to the whole team today for missing practice and let them know that it wont happen again. it is important to him to be known as dependable..

that is basically the jist of it.

Awesome! :up: