PDA

View Full Version : Flag Football Tournament in Buffalo

Sports Monster
08-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Sports Monster Presents: Go-Deep 4on4 Flag Football-Buffalo Tournament

Buffalo NY August 14th-15th- Sports Monster/Go-Deep will be hosting a 4 on 4 flag football tournament. The tournament will be held at Erie Community College-North Campus. (Main St and Youngs St in Williamsville)

The GO-DEEP National Tournament Series is a Sports Monster football tradition dating back to 1997. The Series kicks off in the early spring and continues through the country throughout the warm weather months. While competing in these events, teams earn ranking points for the Go-Deep National Championships held in Gulfport, Mississippi in February 2005.

The National Tour is back for 2004 and bigger and better than last year. Teams are guaranteed play on both days and play a MINIMUM of 4 matches. In addition to cool champions apparel and cash prizes for Tog Gun teams, teams can now select another prize: choice between automatic bid to national championships OR free entry to upcoming weekend tournament.

Go online to register www.sportsmonster.net/tourn or call Sports Monster @ 716-542-6966. Registration fee is $150 for Recreational and Competitive Divisions and $190 for Top Gun, with an additional $5 per player on your roster. Max of 6 players per roster.

Sports Monster Corp is the nation's largest private supplier of adult recreational sports leagues with operations across the country. Sports Monster offers you the largest selection of leagues, events and activities offered in America. Check out www.sportsmonster.net for info on soccer, softball, basketball, volleyball, and dodgeball leagues....plus many more!!!!

Please pass the word about this tournament as well as other Sports Mosnter offerings to your freinds

adam@sportsmonster.net for more info

Sports Monster
08-05-2004, 09:41 AM
registration deadline is Aug 11 @ midnight

G. Host
08-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Has this advertiser paid to post this? I am assuming it is an advertiser since poster has never posted before.

casdhf
08-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Sports Monster
registration deadline is Aug 11 @ midnight

You should change your Avatar. I keep thinking it's Juice, thus skipping over anything you post.

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
Has this advertiser paid to post this? I am assuming it is an advertiser since poster has never posted before.

Bad market research...

There aren't any athletes on this board. Just experts who criticize athletes. :chuckle:

ryjam282
08-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Ouch, I just played in the Let it Fly tournamet 2 months ago. I don't think I will be making it up there for this one though. Too far...Thanks for the notice though.