PDA

View Full Version : Practice Closed

The_Philster
08-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Tonight’s open practice has been closed to the public. One of the most popular elements of recent camps, the night practice was scheduled to be held on the grass practice fields at St. John Fisher College. The Bills plan to hold an evening practice on August 11 from 6:45 - 8:45 p.m. and will once again feature an autograph session involving the entire team following practice. Tickets for the night practice are free and are limited to six per person. ...from (http://www.buffalobills.com)

Mikey gave me a call a little while ago...said it was raining pretty bad up there

Novacane
08-04-2004, 07:34 PM
:rofl: @ log who drove 2 hours to get there

The_Philster
08-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
:rofl: @ log who drove 2 hours to get there

I know...Mikey even brought that up about someone driving up from Elmira :snicker2: I hope Mikey's got his cell # and called him as well

Mr. Miyagi
08-04-2004, 08:33 PM
:rofl: Too bad so sad

Michael82
08-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Well, it turns out that they moved it to East Rochester High, and it was supposed to be closed to the public, but they decided to let the fans watch. I went there after I got a phone call from a TBDer. I only got to see the last half hour, but it was still fun.

_Ghost_Hackers
08-04-2004, 08:54 PM
ER has the best high-school football field I have ever seen. It is much better than St. John Fishers field.

Michael82
08-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers
ER has the best high-school football field I have ever seen. It is much better than St. John Fishers field.

It's the same field as what the Bills use at the Ralph. :up: