PDA

View Full Version : Here is an idea for the Sabres

Ebenezer
11-01-2002, 08:03 AM
Anybody know if the Sabres do anything like this:

I just talked with my sister in Tampa, FL. Her company is organizing a group outing to a Lightning game. For $30 each person will get an $86 club level seat and a $5 voucher for food. This is not being done through group sales. The Lightning are sponsering a "Grow Your Industry Night". Oh, they are also playing the Bruins...not some crappy expansion team. :grind:

Seeing as how there are as many empty seats in the lower bowl as there are in the upper bowl do you think the Super Marketing Geniuses the Sabres have can think of something like this....or have another stupid scoreboard promotion for fans in the 100 sections?? :madshake:

:feedback:

Buffarama
11-01-2002, 08:20 AM
This organization needs a thorough house cleaning from the very top all the way down to the personnel selling tickets and answering phones.
This club is in so much disarray, I think we're all spinning our wheels here. Ownership needs to come in with a BIG broom.

Novacane
11-01-2002, 08:48 AM
They have no imagination. They won't try something like that. Buff is right............they need a house cleaning all the way through this oraganization. They have been sorely misrun for years now and it has finally caught up with them.

Novacane
11-01-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Anybody know if the Sabres do anything like this:

I just talked with my sister in Tampa, FL. Her company is organizing a group outing to a Lightning game. For $30 each person will get an $86 club level seat and a $5 voucher for food. This is not being done through group sales. The Lightning are sponsering a "Grow Your Industry Night". Oh, they are also playing the Bruins...not some crappy expansion team. :grind:

HEy EB..............were you the guy that called into the WGR55 morning show? They were talking about this Tampa promotion this morning?

SABURZFAN
11-01-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
This organization needs a thorough house cleaning from the very top all the way down to the personnel selling tickets and answering phones.
This club is in so much disarray, I think we're all spinning our wheels here. Ownership needs to come in with a BIG broom.

the best thing was getting rid of rigas and his band of pirates.i agree with buff though it'll take a couple of BIG brooms.