PDA

View Full Version : I want my gas money back!

lordofgun
08-04-2004, 10:08 PM
I drove 2 hours to see the night practice tonight. :mad:

And 2 hours home. Screw you, Buffalo Bills. :mad:

Pride
I'd be pissed too!

Tatonka
at least moulds is healthy.

Pride
08-04-2004, 10:09 PM
You should have pulled into RWS and tailgated for a few hours before driving home!

The Spaz
08-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
at least moulds is healthy.

Thank god!:angel:

LtBillsFan66
08-04-2004, 10:10 PM
:lolpoint: log

lordofgun
08-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
:lolpoint: log

I hope you have to work during the jets game.

Bill Brasky
08-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I drove 2 hours to see the night practice tonight.

:rofl:

LtBillsFan66
08-04-2004, 10:23 PM

That's so cruel. :(

I went on an interview last week. Luke warm. :down:

I'll land something before then, I guarantee it! :up:

Bill Brasky
08-04-2004, 10:25 PM
That's so cruel. :(

I went on an interview last week. Luke warm. :down:

I'll land something before then, I guarantee it! :up:

Being unemployed is gay. Where was the interview?

If I don't get this job I'm going in for next week I'm just gonna buy all the remaining Bills tickets and then sell them on ebay so I can live.

LtBillsFan66
08-04-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm still employed. I'm just terribly bored. I’m slated to go on a business trip to Minneapolis during the Jets vs. Bills game at the Meadowlands. That’s when we (nycbbb) throws our killer tailgate. I look forward to it all year, and since we keep growing, I look forward to it more and more. Well that gave me added incentive to find a new job. Sounds trivial, but I need a good kick in the ass to get out of my stagnate state.

The interview actually wasn't to far from Hauppauge. Edgewood. I'm also looking to get a job outside of NYC, although that's not a major issue.

BAM
08-04-2004, 10:40 PM
LOL that sucks, LOG

Sabre Ally
08-04-2004, 10:47 PM
:lolpoint: :log:

The Natrix
08-04-2004, 10:56 PM
I hear you log!

I'm calling out the coaches on this one. Not practicing in the rain? Sissiness!

TC wouldn't have cancelled practice.

Bill Brasky
08-04-2004, 10:56 PM
Must be the night life in Elmira wasn't bumpin tonight :idunno:

The Natrix
08-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Hell, I've played pick-up b-ball in the rain.

Bill Brasky
08-04-2004, 11:02 PM
And Gene Kelly can sing in the rain but the Bills can't practice in it. Pussies.

LtBillsFan66
08-04-2004, 11:03 PM

Where's Pat? This should get a roflmao!

The Natrix
08-04-2004, 11:08 PM
I can't believe more people are not speaking out about this. It's not like it was cold out.

I feel like I want to fight Spikes right now, even if he knocks me out in one punch. :mad:

Bill Brasky
08-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Where's Pat? This should get a roflmao!

I bet he was super pumped the entire drive and then got there and wanted to beat the ****ing crap out of something. Too bad Mikey couldn't get a pic of the expression on his face.

The Natrix
08-04-2004, 11:10 PM
If you can't handle a little August rain what are you going to do when the snow and freezing rain arrives. :::

Morgoth
08-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Hell, I've played pick-up b-ball in the rain.

Yeah, was anybody counting on you to win the NBA championship 4 months down the line? Catch my meaning? All we need is a skill position player breaking a leg in friggin practice so LOG can be happy. Let them at least break their legs in a meaningful game. By the way if any of those guys had hurt themselves practicing in the rain everybody would have been shouting about how stupid Mularkey was for having that session. Then the same doomsayers that said the season was over when Mike Williams skipped a couple of practices would have been wiggin' out like freaks and I don't know if I could've kept a civil tongue if that happened.

The Natrix
08-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Morgoth
Yeah, was anybody counting on you to win the NBA championship 4 months down the line? Catch my meaning? All we need is a skill position player breaking a leg in friggin practice so LOG can be happy. Let them at least break their legs in a meaningful game. By the way if any of those guys had hurt themselves practicing in the rain everybody would have been shouting about how stupid Mularkey was for having that session. Then the same doomsayers that said the season was over when Mike Williams skipped a couple of practices would have been wiggin' out like freaks and I don't know if I could've kept a civil tongue if that happened.

Since when is it easier to get hurt in the rain? A slippery surface pretty much eliminates all ankle sprains and pulled hammies. A lot of leg/knee injuries happen when the foot is stuck on the turf and the leg gets hit or forced in the wrong direction. Yes they have cleats, but I fail to see how injuries are more prevelant in the rain. Besides, if they were really worried about injuries they would have at least held a practice without full contact. Weak.

Morgoth
08-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Weak? Anyway that's why he's the head coach and your posting about his decisions. Still weak? I doubt he's sweating your posts. Where is your link on the "prevalence" of injuries occuring more frequently in dry conditions rather than slippery? How do you know that a slippery surface "pretty much eliminates all ankle sprains and pulled hammies"? Are you a trainer? Just curious. I think I smell some bullsheet.

The Natrix
08-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Weak? Anyway that's why he's the head coach and your posting about his decisions. Still weak? I doubt he's sweating your posts. Where is your link on the "prevalence" of injuries occuring more frequently in dry conditions rather than slippery? How do you know that a slippery surface "pretty much eliminates all ankle sprains and pulled hammies"? Are you a trainer? Just curious. I think I smell some bullsheet.

Your right that I don't have documented scientific medical proof to back up my claims. It's just my opinion. And I'd tell whoever contributed to the decision that it is WEAK, to their faces. I'm sure there are others on the team that would have rather practiced. At least I would hope there is.

Morgoth
08-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Why would the coaching staff care that you told them their decision was weak? I'm going with what the trained professionals think. LOG sorry you wasted your time.

The Natrix
08-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Why would the coaching staff care that you told them their decision was weak? I'm going with what the trained professionals think. LOG sorry you wasted your time.

The coaching staff doesn't care what I think and I hope they wouldn't even think about wasting their time at stupid billszone. I post this crap for people like you to get riled up about. :up:

Morgoth
08-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Way to back out of a losing battle. Nice try.

G. Host
08-05-2004, 07:03 AM

Why didn't you just go to the high school where they MOVED the practice to in fear of tearing up field before Browns scrimmage? :confused2

lordofgun
08-05-2004, 07:39 AM

It's ok. But I'm not the one who wasted my time. The Bills are.

Originally posted by G. Host
Why didn't you just go to the high school where they MOVED the practice to in fear of tearing up field before Browns scrimmage? :confused2

No one told us that. :rolleyes:

We asked the people in charge and they told us it was cancelled.

Of course, dorko Mike had a message on his phone from his friend that it was moved and not cancelled at 6:15, but he didn't check his messages because, and I quote:

"I just thought he was bugging me."

justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Of course, dorko Mike had a message on his phone from his friend that it was moved and not cancelled at 6:15, but he didn't check his messages because, and I quote:

"I just thought he was bugging me." the guy called 3X :mad:

Bulldog
08-05-2004, 08:14 AM
It's ok. But I'm not the one who wasted my time. The Bills are.

No one told us that. :rolleyes:

We asked the people in charge and they told us it was cancelled.

"I just thought he was bugging me."

:lolpoint: Mikey

LOG called you "dorko".

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by jfreeman
I bet he was super pumped the entire drive and then got there and wanted to beat the ****ing crap out of something. Too bad Mikey couldn't get a pic of the expression on his face.

That would have been great!

Michael82
08-05-2004, 08:16 AM

Michael82
08-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
the guy called 3X :mad:

4 times. :snicker:

:yikes:

Patrick76777
08-05-2004, 08:18 AM
What happened to not caring and hanging out with your buddy?

lordofgun
08-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
What happened to not caring and hanging out with your buddy?

I obviously lied about that, Pat.

HAMMER
08-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Since when is it easier to get hurt in the rain? A slippery surface pretty much eliminates all ankle sprains and pulled hammies. A lot of leg/knee injuries happen when the foot is stuck on the turf and the leg gets hit or forced in the wrong direction. Yes they have cleats, but I fail to see how injuries are more prevelant in the rain. Besides, if they were really worried about injuries they would have at least held a practice without full contact. Weak.

Groin pulls are much more common on a wet field, how would we all be feeling today if E. Mo blew his out again and was compromised again for the whole season?

Let the people who get paid to make the decisions make them.

lordofgun
08-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by HAMMER
Groin pulls are much more common on a wet field, how would we all be feeling today if E. Mo blew his out again and was compromised again for the whole season?

Let the people who get paid to make the decisions make them.

They played on a wet field at East High anyway.

:down: Bills

justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 02:11 PM
They played on a wet field at East High anyway.

:down: Bills We had a great view in the stands, less than 100 fans and we were parked right beside their bus. :snicker: