PDA

View Full Version : Belichick's worst nightmare

RIBill
11-01-2002, 09:50 AM
The ultimate payback would be a Bills win over a floundering Pats team. It would be another nail into the coffin of the former Super Bowl champs. As I stated before, I felt Belichick slapped Drew in the face when he let him go to a division rival. The message he was delivering was simply that he didn't think Drew had any gas left in the tank. I know Drew and his teammates are up for this game. As one radio talk show host here in Rhode Island said, "depending on what the outcome of the game is, this could go down as one of the worst trades in NE history, maybe second to Babe Ruth." Those are strong words and I sure hope to God they come true. Like they say, "Payback is a $#@%$!!!!:

mybills
11-01-2002, 10:11 AM
Hey RIBill, are you going to the Dec 8th game?

Cliff Klaven
11-01-2002, 10:23 AM
Actually, Belichick's defense is based on an ancient Roman practice of charging the gate of unsuspecting rivals. They would send the largest guys to run into the gates to create a seam in the wooden doors. Then the small guys would run in the seam and attack hand to hand.

RIBill
11-01-2002, 10:28 AM
The game is sold out so to answer your question - no. The local sports radio station will be doing some promos so I am sure they will be giving out tickets. Might be a nasty crowd if we continue to win and the Pats continue their nose dive. Although NE fans are fickle - and I truly believe that most of them still admire Drew.

mybills
11-01-2002, 02:15 PM
They were sold out when I got mine. I must know the right people. :evil:
Good luck with that sports station, hope you win!
As for the crowd, I hope they take into account that although I'll be wearing a Bills jacket & hat, I'll be with a Pats fan!

Cliff Klaven
11-01-2002, 11:33 PM
I heard a couple of guys at the post office say that most of the guys they know still want Drew back. I told them that it's not uncommon to pine for a previous love. I thought they were talking about Barrymore.

don137
11-02-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Cliff Klaven
I heard a couple of guys at the post office say that most of the guys they know still want Drew back. I told them that it's not uncommon to pine for a previous love. I thought they were talking about Barrymore.

Hey Cliff did I hear you say it's a little known fact that 2 out of every 5 Patriot fans have switched allegiance to Buffalo because of Drew...