PDA

View Full Version : Few Camp Pictures from last night.

justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 07:39 AM
Sorry for that prank last night. Didn't realize anyone was up that late. I really was gonna take it back soon and didn't realize the thread was gonna spread that fast as I was also trying to get the rest of the pictures up ,but my photo software was screwing up. As soon as I realized it spread even to other boards, I realized it wasn't funny. MY bad.

I also owe an apology to Mikey, I forgot to put a smiley when I said it was his idea. It was mine.

1. Mike Williams. He walked right infront of us. Mikey and I welcomed him back. "Welcome back Mike" . He said thanks with a smile.

justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Travis Brown and JP Losman.

Travis was so-so and Losman wasn't really hitting targets. Overthrowing a couple of times. But he sure can run a bootleg. One one play he ran for 20 yds. and on another for 10 yds. He really does look like Flutie out there. It does seem like he gets too excited that when he throws the ball he tends to overhtrow. One things for sure though, he does have an arm.

justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Ralph Wilson.

Hopefully a sb ring for him. He deserves both a ring and HOF

chernobylwraiths
08-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Cool pics, thanks.

As for the joke, maybe it went a little too far, but some people take these things WAY too seriously.

justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 07:49 AM
It was dark and the other pictures didn't come out that well. They look okay on the digital camera but not so good on the computer :idunno:

On the rb's.

Players were laying hit's on Willis. But it was clear that Travis is and did look like the starter out there. He was fast and furious with his runs. Towards the end of practice, they practiced the red zone offense. On the 1st 2 tries, Henry was stuffed but was barely untouched and into the red zone on the 3rd try.

You can tell that the D gets pumped up when they make a stop and the O was just as elated when Henry made a TD run. You'd think it was the real game.

Valerie
08-05-2004, 08:06 AM
What joke? I missed it. Can someone please send me to the link. Thanks! :)

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 08:14 AM
The joke was f'ed up.

Michael82
08-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
The joke was f'ed up.

Did you really start hitting things? :snicker:

Valerie
08-05-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Valerie What joke? I missed it. Can someone please send me to the link. Thanks! :)
Mikey, do you have a hard time reading or understanding my questions? Where is this thread and joke?

Michael82
08-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Valerie
Mikey, do you have a hard time reading or understanding my questions? Where is this thread and joke?

It was deleted because apparently people were getting pretty nasty in it. :eek:

I didn't do it though.

ryjam282
08-05-2004, 08:26 AM
They posted on here that Moulds was hurt again and had a pic of him leaning on someone like he couldn't walk...It was very cruel but all is forgiven. Thanks for the updates.

Mikey/Justa, how did McGahee look after taking some hits? Was he OK and still cutting well on the knee?

Michael82
08-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
They posted on here that Moulds was hurt again and had a pic of him leaning on someone like he couldn't walk...It was very cruel but all is forgiven. Thanks for the updates.

Mikey/Justa, how did McGahee look after taking some hits? Was he OK and still cutting well on the knee?

You do realize we only saw about 30 min of practice...right? We didn't get to see much of the starters, but Willis looked good when he got up. He tried running in for the TD two times and was stopped both times for no gain.

ryjam282
08-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Well, that is good news at least from him. I didn't know you guys weren't there the whole time, great pics though.

Valerie
08-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82 It was deleted because apparently people were getting pretty nasty in it. :eek:

I didn't do it though.
Oh. I miss all the fun. :( I guess I was too busy reading how the morons in the Twilight Zone enjoy making fun of large people. I should hang out here more. I also missed the breaking news about Quincy Carter. I didn't hear about it until I got back from the gym at 9pm last night. :(

Originally posted by ryjam282 They posted on here that Moulds was hurt again and had a pic of him leaning on someone like he couldn't walk...It was very cruel but all is forgiven. Thanks for the updates.
Thanks for filling me in, Ryjam! :)

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Did you really start hitting things? :snicker:

Nah. I like to exaggerate.