PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams talks about the Bills!!

Bill Brasky
08-05-2004, 11:15 AM
In this month's FHM magazine he was a guest photographer (I guess he was planning ahead?). Here's what he said in one of the questions.

Interviewer - What's more difficult: taking a great shot or penetrating the Jets' run defense?

Ricky - The Jets aren't very good; penetrating the Bills is tougher. Photography is hard for me because I've been doing it for only two years.

casdhf
08-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Penetrating Sam Adams would be difficult. :up:

Bill Brasky
08-05-2004, 11:17 AM
:puke:

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Didn't he penetrate us for over 200 yds in the first game last season?

BAM
08-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Ricky seems like the type that would enjoy penetrating some of the Bills.

saviorbledsoe
08-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

nooooo. it was like 140 and it took him like 46 times to get it.

Bill Brasky
08-05-2004, 11:45 AM
and didn't he get most of them in the 4th quarter after our defense was on the field the entire game?

Mr. Miyagi
08-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by BAM
Ricky seems like the type that would enjoy penetrating some of the Bills.
:shakeno: You know you're in love with Ricky, BAM.

don137
08-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by casdhf
Penetrating Sam Adams would be difficult. :up:

I disagree. I plan to penetrate 6 of them tomorrow after work...

Halbert
08-05-2004, 12:46 PM
That was 2002 and he had a couple long runs to put him over 200.

But his 42 carry game was amazing, if for no other reason than he just kept bringing it and pounding it. Even though he only got 3.8 per he controlled that game.

Bill Brasky
08-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

That was the snow game. I was sitting front row in the endzone and he ran right near us after one of them... the guy is a monster, I would not want to tackle him.

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

But his 42 carry game was amazing, if for no other reason than he just kept bringing it and pounding it. Even though he only got 3.8 per he controlled that game.

Ah yeah, now I remember.

Ricky's a wuss. :D

saviorbledsoe
08-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
That was the snow game. I was sitting front row in the endzone and he ran right near us after one of them... the guy is a monster, I would not want to tackle him.

? ??????

how big are you?

Im 6'2 240 and wouldnt shake in my boots him that sissy talking ***** with show muscles was near me. It'd be like fighting big gay Al.

LtBillsFan66
08-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
? ??????

how big are you?

Im 6'2 240 and wouldnt shake in my boots him that sissy talking ***** with show muscles was near me. It'd be like fighting big gay Al.

240? Fat or muscle? :D

saviorbledsoe
08-05-2004, 01:55 PM
240? Fat or muscle? :D

got to admit that probably 20 lbs is gut muscle :) but id hit him with a vengeance! IF i were a Bills LB which i am sadly not :(

Halbert
08-05-2004, 02:36 PM
lmao! Mighty tough talk for a one-eyed fat man.

It's a lot different when you go up against somebody that hits people for a living.

Once when I was younger and in great shape I went to play midnight open hockey with a bunch of my teammates. Mike Ramsey of the Sabres was there rehabbing before we went on the ice and decided to skate around with us for a few shifts. Anyway, I was forechecking and wasn't paying attention and at the last second Ramsey and I saw that we were going to collide. We both stiffened out bodies for the impact. I probably had 20 pounds on him, all of it muscle, yet I bounced off of him like a rag doll against a brick wall.

I for one would love to see you try to tackle Ricky Williams. I'd laugh my ass off.

Bill Brasky
08-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Doesn't matter how big you are savior... a guy of his size, combined with his SPEED can do quite a bit of damage.

saviorbledsoe
08-05-2004, 04:54 PM
i got speed too. and what is with the "1 eyed"???? and im not fat

and if you tackle a guy low at his knees it doesnt matter how fast or big he is....he will fall!

Wolffman
08-05-2004, 06:08 PM
i got speed too. and what is with the "1 eyed"???? and im not fat

and if you tackle a guy low at his knees it doesnt matter how fast or big he is....he will fall!

Well you'd have to catch him first.

Something tells me that if a NFL LB can't tackle him effectively you probibly can't either.

Just a thought.

saviorbledsoe
08-05-2004, 08:23 PM
god you people take me too seriously for christ sake!

you dont have to catch someone coming right at you... you just have to make sure you dont miss.

B-DON
08-05-2004, 08:41 PM
savior give me a break, ricky would run you over like bettis did that cincy cb, guaranteed, even if ricky smoked a pound before you guys played he would still smoke you(pun intended)

Hemlepp53
08-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Hmmm.. Listen I have conversations with my friends and guys at the gym all the time. What would you do if so and so and you were in this situation and that situation. I hate to say it but My FAMOUS answer is "They HAve To Show Me"... Not that i think i can be hurt or beaten.. I just know I'm me and what I have done and what I can do.... Now on the Field Ricky would run me and everyone on this Forum over without breaking a sweat even if he ran straight at you. but he would HAVE TO SHOW ME First.. Ouch.. lol.. I Learn the hard way..

saviorbledsoe
08-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Not that I ever meant this stupid conversation to come this far but you dont know me or what I look like or what physical attributes I may have or not have. So to assume anything would be ignorant. On that note, I will leave you with the fact that my original statement mearly points out that I would HARDLY be afraid of Ricky WIlliams even if he were coming at me and I was 5'4 120. Thats just me as a person I guess. Some of you can fear whomever you like but I am not and would not be afraid of someone who is shorter than me and has a slight advantage over me in muscle mass. God this is a dumb thread!

Bill Brasky
08-06-2004, 12:53 AM
Not that I ever meant this stupid conversation to come this far but you dont know me or what I look like or what physical attributes I may have or not have. So to assume anything would be ignorant. On that note, I will leave you with the fact that my original statement mearly points out that I would HARDLY be afraid of Ricky WIlliams even if he were coming at me and I was 5'4 120. Thats just me as a person I guess. Some of you can fear whomever you like but I am not and would not be afraid of someone who is shorter than me and has a slight advantage over me in muscle mass. God this is a dumb thread!

Please don't diss my threads. :mad:

BTW I think you should bring back your old sig.

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 06:28 AM
What old sig? Everyone likes this one.

Bill Brasky
08-06-2004, 09:02 AM
What old sig? Everyone likes this one.

Oh, I didn't see you still had the song down there under the gigantic pics.

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by jfreeman
Oh, I didn't see you still had the song down there under the gigantic pics.

:evil:

Bulldog
08-06-2004, 11:27 AM

Savior, being scared or not doesn't factor into the equation for me. Bottom line is that RW used to run over professional athletes on a regular basis for a living. I do not know you or what you look like, but you better bet your ass that RW would ***** slap you! And I for one don't call that ignorance, its called common sense.

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Savior, being scared or not doesn't factor into the equation for me. Bottom line is that RW used to run over professional athletes on a regular basis for a living. I do not know you or what you look like, but you better bet your ass that RW would ***** slap you! And I for one don't call that ignorance, its called common sense.

ill ***** slap some common sense into you. if i looked like hulk hogan RW would not ***** slap me now would he?

Try reading what I origianlly said. THAT I WOULD NOT BE SCARED OF HIM. Not that I would be better in football than him.

Bulldog
08-06-2004, 03:29 PM
ill ***** slap some common sense into you. if i looked like hulk hogan RW would not ***** slap me now would he?

Try reading what I origianlly said. THAT I WOULD NOT BE SCARED OF HIM. Not that I would be better in football than him.

Now you look like Hulk Hogan. Do you also rock the mullet like the Hulkster does? And I'm sure you wouldn't be scared, because Ricky would knock you the **** out!