PDA

View Full Version : Are any Zoners coming to Danny's

11-01-2002, 10:34 AM
South on Abbott Rd. Saturday night for the pre-tailgate party? There will be a news crew from NBC Boston. If this belongs on one of the other boards please move it.

Pride
11-01-2002, 10:42 AM
Nope, looks good here #89.

Herdwatcher
11-02-2002, 10:13 AM
I walked over to Danny's last sunday morning. Still a little buzzed from the night before, I was so damn hungry! All I could think about was a huge breakfast. When I got there it was open, but they wern't cooking yet! Oh man! So I doubled back to the tailgate, grabbed a shovel and two hotdogs and grilled them over the burn barrel. Tasty, and filling!

FYI: The shovel is made for cooking not for digging.

The_Philster
11-02-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Herdwatcher
I walked over to Danny's last sunday morning. Still a little buzzed from the night before, I was so damn hungry! All I could think about was a huge breakfast. When I got there it was open, but they wern't cooking yet! Oh man! So I doubled back to the tailgate, grabbed a shovel and two hotdogs and grilled them over the burn barrel. Tasty, and filling!

FYI: The shovel is made for cooking not for digging.

:shakeno: The shovel is meant for pancakes....you're supposed to use the lawn rake for hot dogs. ;)

Herdwatcher
11-02-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

:shakeno: The shovel is meant for pancakes....you're supposed to use the lawn rake for hot dogs. ;)

True! But it was around 7:30 am They don't start cooking on the pinto til 9:30 or so. No way I could make it. The flames where shootin high I had to protect em! lol