Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jul 2002

Are any Zoners coming to Danny's

South on Abbott Rd. Saturday night for the pre-tailgate party? There will be a news crew from NBC Boston. If this belongs on one of the other boards please move it.
    Somedays I just need a HUG
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Nope, looks good here #89.

Comment

• Herdwatcher
      One out of many
      • Jul 2002

I walked over to Danny's last sunday morning. Still a little buzzed from the night before, I was so damn hungry! All I could think about was a huge breakfast. When I got there it was open, but they wern't cooking yet! Oh man! So I doubled back to the tailgate, grabbed a shovel and two hotdogs and grilled them over the burn barrel. Tasty, and filling!

FYI: The shovel is made for cooking not for digging.
      Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Herdwatcher
        I walked over to Danny's last sunday morning. Still a little buzzed from the night before, I was so damn hungry! All I could think about was a huge breakfast. When I got there it was open, but they wern't cooking yet! Oh man! So I doubled back to the tailgate, grabbed a shovel and two hotdogs and grilled them over the burn barrel. Tasty, and filling!

FYI: The shovel is made for cooking not for digging.
        The shovel is meant for pancakes....you're supposed to use the lawn rake for hot dogs.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Herdwatcher
          One out of many
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

The shovel is meant for pancakes....you're supposed to use the lawn rake for hot dogs.
          True! But it was around 7:30 am They don't start cooking on the pinto til 9:30 or so. No way I could make it. The flames where shootin high I had to protect em! lol
          Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

Working...
          X